Check Out The Latest Details on the Topic JEE Advanced Result 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Release The official Results of JEE Advanced 2020 (जेईई उन्नत 2020). The JEE Advanced 2020 exam is going to be conducted by IITs. JEE Advanced 2020 Result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2020 through online mode. Joint Entrance Examination (जेईई) will be conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. JEE Advanced is considered an international Examination as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests. Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced.
In our Previous Article, we provide the information Like JEE Advanced Entrance Test Important Dates, JEE Advanced Test Pattern, and Syllabus, Eligibility, JEE Advanced Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form, and Fee. JEE Advanced 2020 Applied Candidates can download the Application Form, Admit Card, Previous Question Papers, Answer Keys through the following Links. By referring Below Posts you can get the complete information on JEE Advanced 2020 Test.
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The JEE Advanced Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
- JEE Advanced Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
JEE Advanced Result 2020 Release Date to Download
JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) Authority would be Conducted the JEE Main 2017 Test for the Applied Candidates. But JEE Advanced 2020 Will be conducted by the Authority of IITs. The JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2) will be organized on May 20, 2020. The authority will provide the JEE Advanced 2020 result on 2nd week of June 2020. Candidates will participate in the JEE Advanced 2020 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. JEE Advance 2020 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination. Holding a rank in JEE Advanced does not confirm your admission to IITs or ISM.
- JEE Advanced 2020 Result and Score Card Download- Link will be Update Soon
Note: JEE Advance 2020 has 2 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Advance. The Number of Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards.
|Name of the Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of JEE Advanced 2020 mock test||April – May 2020|
|Release of online application form||The first week of May 2020|
|Final date to register for JEE Advanced 2020||The second week of May 2020|
|Final date for payment of application fee||The second week of May 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||The second week of May 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020||May 17, 2020|
|Availability of candidate response sheet||The final week of May 2020|
|Release of answer key||The first week of June 2020|
|Last date for the objection against the answer key||The first week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result||June 8, 2020|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||The second week of June 2020|
|Architecture Aptitude Test 2020||June 12, 2020|
|Start of JoSAA 2020||June 17, 2020|
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of JEE Advanced 2020 for the Candidate Result.
- Find out the Answer key Tab of JEE Advanced Result 2020 Download.
- Enter the candidate Roll.no & Date of Birth of the JEE Advanced 2020 and then click on Submit for your Result
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet and Rank Card for future use in Counseling.
JEE Advanced Candidate Instructions
- The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2020 will be conducted by the IITs.
- The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters and Dual Degree program entry at the 10+2 level in all the IITs.
- The decisions of the JAB 2020 will be final in all matters related to JEE Advanced 2020 and admission to IITs.
- The candidate must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PWD candidates should be at least 65%.
JEE Advanced 2020 Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JEE Advanced 2020 Examination for Admission. JEE Advance 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the JEE Advance test 2020 candidates for admission. The table lists down the minimum % mark required to be included in respective rank lists.
|Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject|
Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks
JEE Advance 2020 Counseling
JEE Advanced Result: The Candidates qualified the JEE Advanced Test to have to follow in the IITs seat allocation process for the seat distributions. The counseling schedule will be published by the IITs separately. JEE Advanced individual rank cards will not be sent to the candidate. In order to access individual rank cards, the candidate will have to log-in to their individual accounts.
JEE Advanced Important Links
- JEE Advanced 2017 Results
- Past Question Papers Download
- Participating Institutes
- Academic Programmes
- Opening and Closing Ranks for 2016
- Opening and Closing Ranks for 2015
Also, Read the Following Links for More information on Entrance Test Results
- JEE Main Result | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- IIT JAM Result | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
Hope you may get the complete information on the topic of JEE Advanced Result (जेईई उन्नत Results) 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. For any kind of Doubts according to JEE Advanced 2020 Test, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Like or Subscribe Our Website for Regular Updates on Entrance Test.