LIBA MBA Result 2020: In this article, we are providing the Entrance Exa Result for the LIBA in the academic year of 2020. Loyola Institute of Business Management has extended the last date to apply for the admission for PGDM 2020. LIBA MBA Delhi Cut off 2019 will be based on CAT and GMAT exam scores to shortlist the candidates for GD-PI round which will be held in the month of Feb-Mar 2020 (LIBA MBA का रिजल्ट). However, the final Admission results will be out on April 2020 on the basis of the merit list computed by taking into account the CAT 2020/GMAT score and candidate’s profile.
Also, check the following articles:
- LIBA Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date
- LIBA Time Table – Check the Loyola Institute MBA Exam Dates
- LIBA Hall Ticket/ Admit Card – Download & Print [email protected]
Content in this Article
LIBA MBA Result 2020 – Important Dates
|LIBA MBA admission 2020||LIBA MBA Result – Important dates|
|LIBA MBA 2020 application form releases on||11th Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Feb 15th, 2020|
|LIBA MBA interview starts from||March 2020|
About Loyola Institute of Business Management
It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, was founded by the Society of Jesus in the year 1979. It is located on the Loyola College, Chennai, campus & run by the Loyola Institute.
Admission to the 2-year, full-time MBA is through the XAT exam conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. Since the year of 2012, LIBA has also accepted CAT exam scores. LIBA Institute will be short-listed on the basis of their XAT & CAT scores. The final selection of candidates is based on a GD and PI; these are held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
It was ranked 32 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) management ranking in 2018.
How to Check LIBA Entrance 2020 Result
LIBA Cutoff Marks: The following are the steps to check the LIBA Entrance Exam Result in the academic year of 2020 is given as:
- Visit the official website of LIBA liba.edu
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Go to the News & Announcement section on the Home screen.
- Next, click on the PDF file link given for display of the exam result.
- After that, select your course and applied and submit.
- The result of the applicant will be displayed on the screen of the computer. The entrance result will contain the roll no of the shortlisted student under various courses section.
- Download the PDF file and take the print out for further references.
LIBA MBA 2020 Cut Off
The LIBA Institute releases the cut-off score required in CAT or XAT entrance Exam to be considered for the selection procedure. Only those applicants who obtain marks or percentile equal to or more than the exam cut off scores can participate in Group Discussion / Personal Interview. Contestants can check the previous cut off score for LIBA MBA admission below.
LIBA Previous year cut off score for General Quota
|Name of the section||CAT Exam||XAT Exam|
|VARC / VA and logical ability||29.77||48.84|
|DILR / Decision making||49.32||36.1|
cut off score for Christians:
|Name of the section||CAT Exam||XAT Exam|
|VARC / VA and logical ability||19.22||21.47|
|DILR / Decision making||23.7||15.37|
LIBA MBA 2020 Result – Download
LIBA MBA Result: The LIBA institute releases the selection list of applicants in the pdf format online at its official site. The selection list is released category-wise, i..e it is released separately for General quota & Christians. The list consists of information like eligible candidate’s LIBRA ID as obtained at the time of filling in details in the application. Furthermore, a wait list is also released for the students.
Download LIBA Exam Result [email protected]
|Download LIBA MBA Exam Results||Click Here|
- LIBA MBA Question Paper – Download Previous Year Papers PDF
- LIBA MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- LIBA MBA Syllabus & Courses – Download Loyola Institute Syllabus for MBA
In this page, we have given the information about the LIBA MBA Entrance Results 2020. If you have any query contact via the comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this post with our friends and family members.