Web Technology Pdf Download- B.tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Material, Books in Pdf
Check out Web Technology Pdf Download for Engineering Third Year Students.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Database Management System Pdf Free Download Ebook- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Study material, Lecture Notes, Books
- Computer Network Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Data Mining Lecture Notes Pdf Download- B.Tech 3rd year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books
Content in this Article
Web Technology Pdf Notes
Web Technology introduces you the basic concepts of the internet, it also deals with the resources needed to access the Internet. On completion of this unit, you will be able to Explain the evaluation of Internet, Establish an Internet connection, Explain the role of Internet Services. This course is designed to introduce students with no programming experience to the programming languages and techniques associated with the World Wide Web. The course will introduce web-based media-rich programming tools for creating interactive web pages.
Web Technology Notes Students Download
|Web technology notes engineering|
|Web technology pdf download|
|Web technology notes for CSE 6th sem|
|Web technology notes PPT|
|Web technology notes Question Paper||Download|
List of Reference Books for Web Technology
- TCP/IP – Forouzan (TMH)
- Internet and World Wide Web, How to Program, Dietel and Dietel, Pearson Education.
- Complete Reference JAVA – Naughton Schildt
- Web Technologies – Achyut S Godbole and Atul Kahate
- Programming the World Wide Web, Robet W Sebesta, 7ed, Pearson.
- Web Technologies, Uttam K Roy, Oxford
- The Web Warrior Guide to Web Programming, Bai, Ekedahl, Farrelll, Gosselin, Zak, Karparhi, Maclntyre, Morrissey, Cengage
- Ruby on Rails Up and Running, Lightning fast Web development, Bruce Tate, Curt Hibbs, Oreilly ( 2006)
- Programming Perl, 4ed, Tom Christiansen, Jonathan Orwant, Oreilly (2012)
- An Introduction to Web Design, Programming, Paul S Wang, Sanda S Katila, Cengage
Web Technology Syllabus- B.Tech 3rd Year
UNIT-I: HTML, CSS
Basic Syntax, Standard HTML Document Structure, Basic Text Markup, Images, Hypertext Links, Lists, Tables, Forms, HTML5
CSS: Levels of Style Sheets, Style Specification Formats, Selector Forms, The Box Model, Conflict Resolution
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
XML: Document type Definition, XML schemas, Document object model, XSLT, DOM and SAX Approaches, AJAX A New Approach: Introduction to AJAX, Integrating PHP and AJAX.
PHP Programming: Introducing PHP: Creating PHP script, Running PHP script. Working with variables and constants: Using variables, Using constants, Data types,Operators.Controlling program flow: Conditional statements,Control statements, Arrays, functions. Working with forms and Databases such as MySQL.
Introduction to PERL, Operators and if statements, Program design and control structures, Arrays, Hashs and File handling, Regular expressions, Subroutines, Retrieving documents from the web with Perl.
Introduction to Ruby, Variables, types, simple I/O, Control, Arrays, Hashes, Methods, Classes, Iterators, Pattern Matching. Overview of Rails.
• Analyze a web page and identify its elements and attributes.
• Create web pages using XHTML and Cascading Styles Sheets.
• Build dynamic web pages.
• Build web applications using PHP.
• Programming through PERL and Ruby
• Write simple client-side scripts using AJAX
List of Important Questions for Web Technology
- Write HTML code to display your class time table.
- Explain different types of cascading style styles with suitable examples.
- What are the differences between DTDs and XML Schema?
- Write an XML program to illustrate XSLT.
- Explain the importance of XML in web applications.
- What are the differences between a traditional web application and AJAX-based web application?
- Explain the working mechanism of AJAX with suitable example.
- Write a PHP script for uploading a file to the server and display the uploaded files details.
- Write a PHP script to validate the student data (Name, Regd.No, Email) using regular expressions and store in the database.
- Explain HTML tags emulation,arrays,hashes in PERL.
- Which feature of Perl provides code reusability? Give an example of that feature.
- Explain hashes and classes in ruby with suitable examples.
- Describe MVC architecture and Write ruby code for web application
Buy Web Technology Books Online at Amazon.in
- Pearson Education India
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Godbole, Khate
- McGraw Hill Education
- Edition no. Third (07/01/2017)
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Pearson Education India
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 592 pages
- N. P. Gopalan, J. Akilandeswari
- PHI Learning
- Edition no. 2nd Revised edition (10/31/2014)
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Uttam K. Roy
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Kogent Learning Solutions Inc.
- Dreamtech Press
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 1386 pages
Here we Required you the complete notes on the Web Technology Pdf Download- B.tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Material, Books in Pdf. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Web Technology Pdf Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 3rd Year Web Technology Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding on Web Technology Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.