Download Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Study material, Lecture Notes, Books. You can get the Complete Notes on Professional Ethics and Human Values in a Single Download Link for B.Tech Students. Human Values and Professional Ethics Study Materials, Important Questions List, Professional Ethics and Human Values Syllabus, Professional Ethics and Human Values Lecture Notes can be download in Pdf format (వృత్తిపరమైన నీతి మరియు మానవ విలువలు). We provide B.tech Professional Ethics and Human Values study materials to B.Tech students free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Human-Computer Interaction Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Books, Study Materials, Lecture Notes
- Unix and Shell Programming Lecture Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Advanced Java Programming Books Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Study Materials, Lecture Notes, Books
- Database Management System Pdf Free Download Ebook- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
Content in this Article
Professional Ethics and Human Values Notes Pdf
Introduction to Human Values and Professional Ethics: Character oriented education that instills basic values and ethnic values in one’s psyche is called ‘Value Based Education’. The subject that enables us to understand ‘what is valuable’ for human happiness is called value education. Value education is important to help everyone in improving the value system that he/she holds and puts it to use.
Once, one has understood his/ her values in life he/she can examine and control the various choices he/she makes in his/ her life. Value education enables us to understand our needs and visualize our goals correctly and also helps to remove our confusion and contradictions and bring harmony at all levels. It also helps remove our confusions and contradictions and enables us to rightly utilize technological innovations. Values form the basis for all our thoughts, behaviors and actions.
Professional Ethics and Human Values pdf Download
|Human values and professional ethics question and answers|
|Human values and professional ethics notes ppt|
|HVPE pdf download|
|Human values and professional ethics notes unit|
|Human values and professional ethics Question Paper Pdf|
List of Reference Books for Professional Ethics and Human Values – B.Tech 3rd Year
- Professional Ethics by R. Subramaniam – Oxford Publications, New Delhi.
- Ethics in Engineering by Mike W. Martin and Roland Schinzinger – Tata McGraw-Hill – 2003.
- Professional Ethics and Morals by Prof.A.R.Aryasri, DharanikotaSuyodhana – Maruthi Publications.
- Engineering Ethics by Harris, Pritchard, and Rabins, Cengage Learning, New Delhi.
- Human Values & Professional Ethics by S. B. Gogate, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., Noida.
- Engineering Ethics & Human Values by M.Govindarajan, S.Natarajan and V.S.SenthilKumar-PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd – 2009.
- Professional Ethics and Human Values by A. Alavudeen, R.Kalil Rahman and M. Jayakumaran – University Science Press.
- Professional Ethics and Human Values by Prof.D.R.Kiran-Tata McGraw-Hill – 2013
- Human Values And Professional Ethics by Jayshree Suresh and B. S. Raghavan, S.Chand Publications
Professional Ethics and Human Values Syllabus
- To give basic insights and inputs to the student to inculcate Human values to grow as responsible human beings with a proper personality.
- Professional Ethics instills the student to maintain ethical conduct and discharge their professional duties.
UNIT I: Human Values:
Morals, Values, and Ethics – Integrity –Trustworthiness – Work Ethics – Service-Learning – Civic Virtue – Respect for others – Living Peacefully – Caring – Sharing – Honesty –Courage – Value Time – Co-operation – Commitment – Empathy – Self-confidence – Spirituality- Character.
UNIT: II: Principles for Harmony:
Truthfulness – Customs and Traditions -Value Education – Human Dignity – Human Rights – Fundamental Duties – Aspirations and Harmony (I, We & Nature) – Gender Bias – Emotional Intelligence – Salovey – Mayer Model – Emotional Competencies – Conscientiousness.
UNIT III: Engineering Ethics and Social Experimentation:
History of Ethics – Need of Engineering Ethics – Senses of Engineering Ethics- Profession and Professionalism ––Self Interest – Moral Autonomy – Utilitarianism – Virtue Theory – Uses of Ethical Theories – Deontology- Types of Inquiry –Kohlberg’s Theory – Gilligan’s Argument – Heinz’s Dilemma – Comparison with Standard Experiments –– Learning from the Past – Engineers as Managers – Consultants and Leaders – Balanced Outlook on Law – Role of Codes – Codes and Experimental Nature of Engineering.
UNIT IV: Engineers’ Responsibilities towards Safety and Risk:
The concept of Safety – Safety and Risk – Types of Risks – Voluntary v/sInvoluntary Risk – Consequences – Risk Assessment –Accountability – Liability – Reversible Effects – Threshold Levels of Risk – Delayed v/sImmediate Risk – Safety and the Engineer – Designing for Safety – Risk-Benefit Analysis-Accidents.
UNIT V: Engineers’ Duties and Rights:
Concept of Duty – Professional Duties – Collegiality – Techniques for Achieving Collegiality – Senses of Loyalty – Consensus and Controversy – Professional and Individual Rights – Confidential and Proprietary Information – Conflict of Interest-Ethical egoism – Collective Bargaining – Confidentiality – Gifts and Bribes – Problem solving-Occupational Crimes- Industrial Espionage- Price Fixing-Whistle Blowing.
UNIT VI: Global Issues:
Globalization and MNCs –Cross Culture Issues – Business Ethics – Media Ethics – Environmental Ethics – Endangering Lives – Bio Ethics – Computer Ethics – War Ethics – Research Ethics -Intellectual Property Rights.
Professional Ethics and Human Values Important Questions list
- Suggest the steps to ensure the safety of the Engineer as well as the safety of the design of the equipment?
- Define – (a) Privileged information (b) Proprietary information
- Write about
(a) Kohlberg’s theory
(b) Use of ethical theories
- Explain Intellectual Property Rights.
- Explain the terms: Integrity, Work ethic, Civic Virtue, Character.
- What are the functions and limitations of the ‘code of ethics’?
- Write an essay on the Accountability and Responsibility of Engineers towards society.
- Give an account of ‘Computer Ethics’ and the problems associated with the autonomous nature of computers.
- What were the conclusions made by ‘Gilligan’s about men and women?
- Mention the uses of ‘Ethical Theories’.
- What do you understand by ‘acceptable risk’?
- Explain in detail – (a) values (b) ethics (c) value time (d) courage
- What is meant by ‘voluntary risk’?
- What is meant by ‘Whistle Blowing’?
- List any two limitations of ‘Whistleblowing’
Buy Professional Ethics and Human Values Books Online at Amazon.in
- Rishabh Anand
- Satya Prakashan
- Edition no. 1st (01/01/1970)
- S. Kannan, K. Srilakshmi
- Taxmann Publications Private Limited
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Singh, Panwar
- Krishan Prakashan
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Anuranjan Misra, Dr. R. K. Shukla
- A. B. Publication
- S.B. Gogate
- Vikas Publishing House
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Unknown Binding
- Babu S. Dinesh
- Laxmi Publications
- Paperback: 130 pages
- B. Raghavan
- Scitech Publications (India) Pvt Ltd
- Paperback: 100 pages
- A. Saxena Prof. S. Sharma
- Vayu Education of India
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Smriti Srivastava
- S K Kataria and Sons
- Edition no. 2011 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 275 pages
- Govindarajan M
- Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited
- Paperback: 144 pages
- R.S. Naagarazan
- New Age International Pvt Ltd
- Edition no. Second (01/01/2016)
- Paperback: 202 pages
Hope you get the B.Tech Complete Notes on Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Study material, Lecture Notes, Books. Any University student can download given B.Tech Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 3rd Year Professional Ethics and Human Values Books at Amazon also. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. For any query regarding on Professional Ethics and Human Values, Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.