WCSC 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. Governement of Delhi has recognized the shortage of Manpower and developed a new project called “World Class Skill Centre“. The main criteria of this project is to provide excellence in Skill Development and enhance empolyment to the youth. WCSC offers Full time Certificate Courses in Hospitality Operations, Software Testing, Retail Services and Finance Executive. Admissions will be completely based on the merit obtained in Qualifying Exam and then followed by an Interview & Counselling to the shortlisted applicants. The Institute offers 1 year full time Certificate Courses. Candidates have to check their eligibility before applying for the applications. Eligible and Interested candidates have to fill the applications before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get to know the details such as Dates, Selection Process etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JAC Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
- Jamia Milla Islamia University Admission – B.Tech & B.Arch Admission
WCSC full form is World Class Skill Centre
Content in this Article
|Online Application starts from||14th January 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||15th February 2019|
|Schedule for Counselling|
|Display of Rank of qualified applicants||1st March 2019|
|All Delhi Region Candidates irrespective of Category – Round 1|
|Rank (1-100)||05-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (101-200)||05-03-2019 (Time : 12.00 – 13.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (201-300)||06-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (301-400)||06-03-2019 (Time : 12.00 – 13.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (401-500)||07-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (501-600)||07-03-2019 (Time : 12.00 – 13.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (601-700)||08-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (701-800)||08-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (801-931)||11-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Counselling for Outside Delhi region irrespective of Category – Round 2|
|Rank (1-100)||12-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Rank (101-213)||13-03-2019 (Time : 9.00 – 10.30 Hrs)|
|Display of vacant seat position, if any||14-03-2019|
|Admission against Vacant seats 86 Fee deposit after verification of documents, if seats remain vacant||18-03-2019 to 20-03-2019|
|Display of final vacant seat position||25-03-2019|
The following courses will be offered at World Class Skill Centre
- Sports Digitization & Performance Management
- Digital Marketing and Web Development
- Sports Fitness and Yoga Application
- Beauty Wellness and Consultant
- Computer System Operator
- Food Production
- Hospitality Operations
- Retail Services
- Finance Executive
Here are the Courses offered by WCSC and their eligibility criteria to be fufilled by the applicants to get the admission.
- Hospitality Operations, Retail Services : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board or its equivalent with English as a subject. Candidates should have Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Software Testing Assistant : Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Boardwith English, Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry as subjects. Candidates should have Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the Institute. www.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on WCSC Admissions
- Download the application form and take a print of it.
- Fill all the required fields in the form such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Valid E-Mail ID, Order of Perferences for the Centres.
- After filling all the details in the form, candidates have to submit the form in person to the below address.
World Class Skill Centre,
The Application Fee Details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Rs 150/-|
WCSC Selection Criteria
The Selection of the candidates for admission will be based on the merit obtained in the Qualifying Exam, Performance in the Interview. Here the below table of factors provides weightage for the selection :
|IT Skills (MS Office)||10%|
WCSC Merit List & Interview
The Final Merit List will be displayed after completion of IT Skill Test. Based on the performance in the Skill Test, candidates will be called for the Interview. Candidates have to attend the Interview as per the Schedule. Qualified candidates in Interview have to attend the next round of Admission Process.
WCSC Counselling & Admission
Counselling will be held in 2 rounds. Counselling starts from 5th March 2019 and ends on 13th March 2019. Counselling will be held after the declartion of the final merit list and admission letter will be offered to the candidates who have cleared the Interview round. Document Verification will be done at the time of Counselling :
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Printout of Application Form
- Form of Medical Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Undertaking on Prohibition of Ragging Form.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about WCSC 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Selection Criteria & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.