JAC Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of JAC Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Joint Admission Committee invites applications for B.Tech Programs. JAC will offer admissions by DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW together. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Candidates will be allotted seats into BE/BTech Courses in DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW Colleges. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admission etc. The Online Applications will begin from June 2019.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IISC UG Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Cut Off, Counselling
- IIT ISM B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
JAC full form is Joint Admission Committee, Delhi
Content in this Article
JAC Delhi 2019 Counselling Dates
|Online Application Starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Online Payment||4th week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Registration & Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 1||4th week of June 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 2 & Document Verification||1st week of July 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 3 & Document Verification||2nd week of July 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 4||2nd week of July 2019|
|Document Verification||3rd week of July 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 5 & Document Verification||3rd week of July 2019|
|JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Allotment Round 6||3rd week of July 2019|
|Document Verification||4th week of July 2019|
|Spot Round – Display of Available Vacancies||4th week of July 2019|
JAC Delhi 2019 Counselling
Candidates who wish to get admissions in DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW have to participate in JAC Delhi Counselling 2019. The JAC Delhi Counselling Procedure will be as follows :
- Counselling Fee Payment
- Online Registration
- Login to JAC Delhi Account
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Allotted Institute
Counselling Fee Payment
- Eligible candidates have to pay the Counselling fee to participate in the Counselling Process.
- To pay the fee , candidates have to login by providing details as JEE Main Roll Number & Name of the Candidate.
- Counselling can be paid through online or offline mode.
Online Mode :
Candidates can pay the fee through online mode i.e., via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidates have to register themselves for the Counselling Process.
Offline Mode :
Candidates can pay the Counselling fee through offline mode too. Payment of fee can be done through e-challan.
After completion of payment, candidates have to register themselves for the Counselling Process. Candidates have to provide the following details to complete the registration process.
- JEE Main Roll Number
- JEE Main Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidates have to provide the basic details suc as Personal, Academic Details, Bank Details.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in prescribed size as mentioned.
Login to Delhi JAC Account
After successful compleion of registration, candidates have to login with their details to check the following information :
- Edit Registration : Candidates can modify their registration details and also the details all that you have entered is correct or not.
- Available Choices : Candidates can view the list of choices for Colleges & Courses available as per the JEE Main Scores & Category.
- Display of Filled Choices : Candidates can fill choices and view the filled choices. Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of preferences to increase the chances of getting admission.
Candidates have to login into their account, to fill the choices. Candidates have to enter preferred choices of Colleges & Courses.
Choice Locking & Printing Locked Choices
After completion of selecting the choices, candidates have to lock their choices before the last date. In case, candidates doesnt lock the choices, their choice filling options will not be considered. Candidates have to take a printout of the filled choices, for any future reference.
- Seat allotment will be offered only after the conclusion of each Counselling round.
- Seat Allotment will be based on JEE Main Scores, Choice Filling & Availability of seats.
- Candidates whose seats are allotted, should download the provisional seat allotment letter.
- After the allotment of seat, candidates have to pay the intial amount of Rs 75,000/- through online mode or SBI Challan.
- Payment process will be started after logging into JAC Delhi Account.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates have to report at the allotted Institutes for Document Verification Process. Candidates have to carry payment receipt, relevant documents for Verification. Candidates should report at the alloted institute within the given date & time, failing to attend will lead to cancellation of seat.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Spot Round Counselling
- Candidates who have not attended any regular rounds of Counselling will be considered for the Spot Counselling.
- JAC Delhi Spot Round Counselling will start from 4th week of July 2019.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of JAC Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.