UPMT Counselling 2020: Check the UPMT 2020 Counselling Procedure from this article!! Students, who will qualify the Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test 2020, will appear for UPMT Counselling Process. So Applicants may check UPMT Counselling (UPMT काउंसलिंग) dates, Seat allocation details & important Dates by going through this article. In this, all the details are related to the Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test. You can check the UPMT Seat Allotment details are also mentioned on this page.
- UPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- UPMT Question Papers – Download
- UPMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
UPMT Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
|Examination Name||Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test 2020|
|Name of the organizaion||Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP|
|Category of the page||UPMT Counselling 2020|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of June 2020|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
UPMT Eligibility Criteria 2020
UPMT 2020 eligibility contains details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Examination, and Minimum Marks, etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A student must be Uttaranchal domiciled or passed/appearing the SSC and 12th examination from Uttaranchal state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized University board are eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must pass their qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPMT Counseling will suppose to happen in the month of UPMT Counseling not declared now so for more information candidates may visit the official website.
Information where counseling details can be found: http://www.uttaranchaleducation.net
UPMT counseling Process
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
1) The candidate has to confirm its ranking based on the selection list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official site of UPMT Counseling.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wishes to appear for UPMT counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Documents Required for UPMT Counselling 2020
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while available for UPMT Counseling.
1) Original counseling letter along with photo of counseling letter
2) Original Admit card/hall ticket along with a photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the instructions mentioned on UPMT prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Scorecard (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if a candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned on UPMT application form
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned in the UPMT application form.
UPMT Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list. The applicant will have the option to withdraw from the counseling process.
Important things for the UPMT counseling
- Select the appropriate Examination center.
- Book the ticket in advance & must reach before 1 day of counseling
- Create a figure and decide all the respective things of their choice.
In the above paragraphs tells the UPMT Entrance Test Counselling, Seat Allotment details. So, visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site notification. Share this article with others to know all the medical entrance exam details like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Question Papers, Answer Key, Result, Admit Card and Counseling details also.