CA Foundation Registration 2023: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) offers a dynamic and challenging course in Chartered Accountancy (CA). The CA course is divided into three levels – Foundation, Intermediate, and Final. In this article, we will provide an overview of the CA Foundation level and its registration process.
Also Check :
- CA Foundation Course – Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- CA Inter Application Form 2023 – Online Procedure, Fee & Last Date
- CA Foundation Syllabus 2023 – Revised CPT Course by ICAI
About CA Foundation Course
Content in this Article
CA Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy Course. Students after appearing in class 12th exam conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent thereto, can register for CA Foundation Course.
- CA Inter Registration 2023, Process, Fee, Last Date, Documents, ICAI Application
- CA Inter Course 2023 – Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee Details, Exemptions
- CA Foundation Registration 2023, Fee, Last Date, Eligibility, Online Process, ICAI Application, Documents
- CA Course Details 2023 – ICAI Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Subjects, FAQs
- Engineering or Chartered Accountancy – Which is Better ? Who Earns More ?
Students after registration to the CA Foundation course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
Eligibility for CA Foundation Registration
To register for the CA Foundation course, a candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have passed Class 10th or any other equivalent examination conducted by any recognized board.
- The candidate must have registered for the course on or before the last date of registration.
- There are no minimum marks required for registration.
- There is no age limit for registration.
Registration Fee for CA Foundation
The registration fee for the CA Foundation course is as follows:
- For Indian Students – Rs. 9,000/-
- For Foreign Students – US$ 700
The fee includes the cost of the registration form, study material, and the registration fee.
Last Date for CA Foundation Registration
The registration for the CA Foundation course is open throughout the year. However, to be eligible to appear for the CA Foundation exam, a candidate must register at least four months before the exam date. The exam is conducted twice a year in the months of May and November.
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2023 attempt : February 2023
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2023 attempt : June 2023
How to Register for ICAI CA Foundation 2023 (Step by Step Guide)
- Step 1 – First, Go to ICAI Website icai.org or Open this Registration form
Note : If you are a existing student ho already registered for CA Foundation but wants to Re-validate Click this Link
- Step 2 : Now Fill the asked details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- Step 3 : After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal Here (Link : http://126.96.36.199/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Step 4 : Fill necessary details
- Step 5 : Upload / Submit Required documents
- Step 6 : Make payment
- Step 7 : Save and Print the Application
- step 8 : Sign & Attest the Application
- Step 9 : Send the application to ICAI
CA Foundation Registration Link 2023
- New student (never enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
- Existing student (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Required Documents for CA Foundation Registration
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA Foundation Registration Fee
CA Foundation / CPT Registration Fee as follows for various candidates
For Indian Students
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – Rs.200
- Foundation Registration fee – Rs.9,000
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.200
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.400
- TOTAL – Rs.9,800
For Foreign Students in $
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – $20
- Foundation Registration fee – $700
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $20
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $40
- TOTAL – $780
Instructions before ICAI Registration
- New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO New students can only apply for Foundation Course and Intermediate through Direct Entry route
- Existing student means student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
- Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
- Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
- Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
- Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
- If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
- In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
- If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
More Related Topics :
- CA Inter Registration Procedure 2023 – Fee, Due Date, Required Documents
- CA Foundation Study Material for 2023
FAQs – CA Foundation Registration
What is the eligibility criteria for CA Foundation registration?
Candidates who have passed their 10th standard examination or equivalent from a recognized board can register for the CA Foundation course.
What is the registration fee for CA Foundation?
The registration fee for CA Foundation is Rs. 9,000 for Indian students and $700 for students from overseas.
How can I register for CA Foundation?
You can register for CA Foundation through the ICAI website by filling the online registration form and paying the registration fee.
What is the last date for CA Foundation registration?
There are no specific dates for CA Foundation registration. Students can register for the course at any time of the year.
What documents are required for CA Foundation registration?
The following documents are required for CA Foundation registration:
10th standard or equivalent mark sheet
Aadhaar card or other identification proof
Passport size photographs
Declaration form signed by parents/guardian
Is there any age limit for CA Foundation registration?
No, there is no age limit for CA Foundation registration.
Can I apply for CA Foundation if I am pursuing 12th class?
Yes, you can apply for CA Foundation if you are pursuing 10+2 class. However, you will only be eligible to appear for the exam after passing your 12th standard exam.
How many attempts are allowed for CA Foundation?
There is no limit on the number of attempts for CA Foundation. However, you must complete the course within a maximum period of 6 years from the date of registration.
Becoming a Chartered Accountant through the CA course is a highly respected and rewarding career path in India. The first step towards this journey is the CA Foundation course. Eligible candidates can register for the course by following the above-mentioned registration process, ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria, and have the necessary documents and fee ready. The CA Foundation exam is conducted twice a year, and candidates must register at least four months before the exam date to be eligible to appear for it.
Share this article to other CA Students who are searching for How to Register for ICAI Registration / CA Foundation registration 2023. We’ve provided detailed information regarding CA Foundation Registration 2023 & 2024. You can ask your doubts regarding ICAI Registration, Fee, Eligibility etc. via comment box.
I have done my registration for CA foundation for November 2019 attempt before my 12 exam results announced.Now I have submitted my original marksheet to the college for the sake of admission and haven’t taken a photo I only have it’s xerox copy .
Now how can I updload my marksheet to ICAI
How we will get to know that our documents are accepted by ICAI and when we will get books?
I have registered for CA foundation and got the message for payment. But still payment not paid /verified showing in my login ID.What should I do…..
Hii.. I’m atul
I have registered for CA foundation And I got message for payment.But still payment not paid /verified showing in my login ID.What should I do
sir we have to order books sepreatly
IF Graduation percentage is below 50% then can be apply for ca foundation. plz reply
How can i send hard copy of cpt dec 2018
And what is the deadline for the same
Sir Maine BBA kiya hu Kya m CA ya CPt ka taiyari kr skta hu
For foundation registration attach all required files in jpeg format, pdf will not accepted. I tried the same and registered for my daughter.