Download UGC NET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – cbsenet.nic.in
Check out the UGC NET Admit Card. Here we have given details about Admit card. By this Article, you can get the Knowledge about UGC NET. Here we are going to Explain how to download Admit card/Hall Ticket, Details about UGC NET 2019. UGC NET qualified students to get Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship.
CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor or both only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET.
UGC NET – University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)
Content in this Article
About UGC NET
The National Eligibility Test (NET), also known as UGC NET or CBSE NET, is a test to determine eligibility for college and university level lecturership and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals. It aims to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in teaching professions and research. On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) holds the test for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. The candidates who get qualified in this exam only eligible as an assistant professor. The role of CBSE is only up to the conduct of NET Examination and declaration of result
- UGC NET Question Papers 2019 PDF & Previous Papers with Answers
- UGC NET 2019 – CBSE NET Application, FEE, Exam Date, Eligibility
- CBSE UGC NET Result 2019 Released, Score Card, Merit list, Cut off
- CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2019 of All Subjects – Download in PDF
|Name of exam||UGC NET|
University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)
|Duration of exam||3 – Hours|
|Exam date||8th July 2019|
UGC NET 2019 Application form
The candidates who are interested in UGC NET should apply only through online mode. Candidates should apply by visiting the official website. The notification of UGC NET is released in the month of February and starting of application through online mode is from 6th March. Adhar card is necessary to fill the application. The candidates should fill UGC Net application in 4 steps
- fill the application form
- upload scanned photograph and signature
- pay the examination fee
- print confirmation page
Candidates should apply on or before the last date. CBSE also provides the facility of correction of the application form which should be done from 25th April to 1st May 2019.
UGC NET Application form – Click Here
Eligibility for UGC NET
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in their Master’s degree examination from a UGC recognized college/ university are eligible for UGC NET 2019. Candidates who are appearing or awaiting results for their final year examination of Master’s degree are also can appear for UGC NET 2019. It may be noted minimum percentage required to meet UGC NET eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories is 50%.
Note for Ph.D. degree holders: Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s exams completed on September 19, 1991, will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks in the aggregate. This means that the minimum percentage required to meet UGC NET 2019 eligibility criteria for such candidates will be 50% instead of 55%.
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of CBSE NET
- Then you can see “Click Here for Login for Admit Card” on the home page.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.If you forgot your password then enter Application Number/Password and then Click on forgot Password for account recovery
- Login with correct details and download your admit card
- Save and take printout for future use
- Get 2 copies of Printout for safe side
Details on UGC NET 2019 Admit card
The CBSE NET 2019 will contain the following details
- Venue of the test center
- Subject code applied for
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test
- Instructions (Must read)
UGC NET Exam paper Details
|No of papers||Total marks||Number of Questions||Duration of time|
|Paper – 1||100||50||75 minutes|
|Paper – 2||100||50||75 minutes|
|Paper – 3||100||75||150 minutes|
Important Instructions for UGC NET 2019
CBSE has given certain important instructions for the candidates for the candidates and these are as follows:
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the test if they didn’t produce UGC NET Admit card 2019 or Photo ID Card.
- Candidates need are also required to bring only Black and Blue Ballpoint pen to the exam hall.
- Bags, cell phone, metal objects, etc will not be allowed to the exam hall.
- Candidates should not carry watches
- After the exam, the candidates will be allowed to carry booklets for Paper I, II, and III.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to check Test Number and the Serial Numbers are the same on the OMR sheet.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to Exam. So be on time.
Important Exam Dates
|UGC NET Notification release date||1st February 2019|
|Start Date of online application||05th March 2019|
|Last Date for Applying Online||5th April 2019|
|Admit card release Date||To be declared|
|Date of UGC NET 2019 Examination||08th July 2019 (Sunday)|
Download UGC NET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here
Here we have provided the Complete information on CBSE UGC NET Admit card. This article gives the complete information on the Admit card and instructions for UGC NET. Share this article with the candidates who are interested in UGC NET. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding UGC NET.