DTE Maharashtra 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of DTE Maharashtra 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Counselling. The University offers BE/B.Tech, B,Pharm & Ph.D Courses. MH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on MHCET Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling. MH CET Exam will be held on 2nd – 23rd May 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start from 1st January 2019. Through this article you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SSBF MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
- SUAS MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
Content in this Article
MH CET Exam Dates 2019
|Online Application Form Starts from||1st January 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||23rd January 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||25th April 2019|
|Date of MH CET Exam||2nd – 13th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
DTE Maharashtra 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 600/-|
DTE Maharashtra 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for admissions based on the valid scores obtained in MH CET Entrance Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Counselling Schedule will be announced only after the declaration of the merit list. Choice Filling is to be done through online mode only. Seat Allotment will be offered to the candidates based on the choices filled at the time of application. Candidates can participate in various rounds of seat allotment, if they are not satisfied with the previous one. After the seat allotment, candidates should report at the alloted Institutes.
DTE Maharashtra 2019 Admission
Candidates have to download the provisional admission letter from the official website. Having no offer letter, candidates will not be given the seat. Candidates should carry original documents at the time of admission.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Demand Draft of Counselling Fee
- Counselling Call Letter
- Admit Card & Score Card of MH CET Entrance Exam.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of DTE Maharashtra 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.