Download Financial Management Notes MBA Pdf. Here We Provide the Download Links to MBA 2nd Semester Study Material & Books. You can Check MBA Financial Management Lecture notes pdf, Study Materials & Books. You can easily adapt the Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links (ఆర్థిక నిర్వహణ గమనికలు). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA Business Communication Lecture Notes pdf – Download MBA 1st sem Study Materials & Books
- Information Technology Management MBA Notes pdf- Download Study Material for MBA 1st Semester
- Organizational Change and Development Notes for MBA Pdf – Download Study Material for MBA 1st Year
Content in this Article
Financial Management Notes MBA Pdf
According to Khan and Jain, “Finance is the art and science of managing money”. The objective of the course is to provide the necessary basic tools for the students so as to Manage the finance function. The students should be able to understand the management of the Financing of working capital needs and the long-term capital needs of the business organization.
MBA Financial Management study material pdf free download
Download Financial management notes for MBA
|Financial management pdf for MBA 2nd semester||Download|
|Financial management notes for MBA pdf free download||Download|
|Model Question Paper for Financial management notes pdf free download||Download|
|Free Financial Management notes ppt||Download|
|Financial management pdf books||Download|
Suggested Books for Financial Management of MBA
- Khan MY, Jain PK, BASIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi, 2005.
- Chandra, Prasanna,. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Bhabatosh Banerjee, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Chandra Bose D, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, PHI, Delhi, 2010.
- Preeti Singh, FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Ane, 2011.
- Aswat Damodaran, Corporate Finance Theory and practice, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- James C. Vanhorne –Fundamentals of Financial Management– PHI Learning, 11th Edition,2012.
- Brigham, Ehrhardt, Financial Management Theory and Practice, 12th edition, Cengage Learning 2010.
- Prasanna Chandra, Financial Management, 9th edition, Tata McGraw Hill, 2012.
- Srivatsava, Mishra, Financial Management, Oxford University Press, 2011
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
MBA Financial Management Syllabus for MBA- 2nd Sem
Financial Management – Financial goals – Profit vs. Wealth
Maximization; Finance Functions – Investment, Financing and Dividend Decisions – Cost of Capital – Significance of Cost of Capital – Calculation of Cost of Debt – Cost of Preference Capital – Cost of Equity Capital (CAPM Model and Gordon’s Model) and Cost of Retained Earnings – Combined Cost of Capital (weighted/Overall).
Capital Budgeting – Nature of Investment Decisions – Investment
Evaluation criteria – Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Payback Period, Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) – NPV and IRR comparison.
Operating and Financial Leverage – Measurement of Leverages
– Effects of Operating and Financial Leverage on Profit Analyzing
Alternate Financial Plans – Combined Financial and Operating Leverage – Capital Structure Theories – Traditional approach – M.M. Hypotheses – without Taxes and with Taxes – Net Income Approach (NI) – Net Operating Income Approach (NOI) – Determining capital structure in practice.
Dividend Policies – Issues in Dividend Decisions – Relevance
Theory – Walter’s Model – Gordon’s Model – Irrelevance Theory – M-M hypothesis – Dividend Policy in Practice – Forms of Dividends – Stability in Dividend Policy – Corporate Dividend Behaviour.
Management of Working Capital – Significance and types of
Working Capital – Calculating Operating Cycle Period and Estimation of Working Capital Requirements – Financing of Working Capital and norms of Bank Finance – Sources of Working capital – Factoring services– Various committee reports on Bank Finance – Dimensions of Working Capital Management.
[Note: Distribution of Questions between Problems and Theory of this paper must be 40:60 i.e., Problem Questions: 40 % & Theory Questions: 60 %]
MBA Financial Management Review Questions
- Explain fully the concept of finance.
- Bring out the importance of finance.
- It is often said that financial activities hinge on money
management. Do you agree with this point of view?
- “Financial accounting is essential for a stewardship nature”
- What is business finance? Explain its significance.
- How can you classify finance?
- How is finance related to other disciplines?
- What is the finance function?
- State the objectives of the finance function.
- Explain the significance of the finance function.
- Analyze the various approaches to finance function.
- Explain the role of CFO in financial management.
- Discuss the support extended by the Board of Directors in
- Explain the scope of the finance function.
- Elucidate the changing facet of the finance function.
Financial Management books buy Online at Amazon.in
We Provide the Financial Management Notes MBA Pdf – Download MBA 2nd Sem Study Material & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Financial Management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 2nd sem Financial Management Books at Amazon also. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 2nd Sem Notes & Books. For more information about Financial Management, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.