Download Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf. Here We Provide the MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material & Books with Download Links. Students can download the Study materials (SLM) and Pdf Books and they can use them in their Academic Preparation. You can easily adapt the MBA Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc. Below you can Check the Study materials and Question papers will be Available in pdf Download on business ethics and social responsibility articles.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA Accounting for Managers pdf free download- MBA 1st Sem Notes, Study Material & Books
- The MBA Marketing Research pdf free download – MBA 2nd Semester Notes, Study Material & Books
- MBA Management Information Systems Lecture Notes- MBA 2nd Semester Notes, Study Material & Books
Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf
The famous missionary physician and humanitarian Albert Schweitzer defined ethics as “our concern for good behavior. We feel an obligation to consider not only our own personal well-being but also that of other human beings” this meaning is similar to the precept of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Ethics are principles or standards of human conduct, sometimes called morals, and, by extension, the study of such principles is sometimes called moral philosophy.
|Business ethics and corporate governance notes for MBA pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics and corporate governance book pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics pdf books||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics MBA notes pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Question Paper||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance Study Material||DOWNLOAD|
Suggested Books for Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance
- S.A. Sherlekar, Ethics in Management, Himalaya Publishing House, 2009.
- William B. Werther and David B. Chandler, Strategic corporate social responsibility, Sage Publications Inc., 2011
- Robert A.G. Monks and Nell Minow, Corporate governance, John Wiley and Sons, 2011.
- W.H. Shaw, Business Ethics, Cengage Learning, 2007.
- Beesley, Michel and Evens, Corporate Social Responsibility, Taylor and Francis, 1978.
- Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Corporate social responsibility: doing the best for the company and your cause, Wiley, 2005.
- Subhabrata Bobby Banerjee, Corporate social responsibility: the good, the bad and the ugly, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2007.
- Satheesh Kumar, Corporate Governance, Oxford University, Press, 2010.
- Business environment Francis Cherumlam Himalaya Publishing House.
- Shaikh Sallcm (Business environment) peason 2nd ed.
- National Commission on corporate Governance – SEBI & Mermtry of Corporate Affairs.
- Baumol, W. J. (1959), “Business Behaviour, Value & Growth”, New York, Macmillan.
- Baumol, W. J. (1970), “Enlightened self-interest and corporate philanthropy” in “A New Rationale for Corporate Social Policy”, Committee for Economic Development, NY.
- Beesley, M. & Littlechild, S. (1994), “Privatization: Principles and Priorities” in Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (eds.), “Privatization and Economic Performance”.
- Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (Eds.) (1994), “Privatization and Economic Performance”, Oxford University Press.
- Boyd, C. (1990) in Enderle, G, Almond, B., & Argandoña, A. (Eds.), “People in Corporations. Ethical Responsibilities and Corporate Effectiveness”. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht
MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance – 3rd Sem
Definition & nature Business ethics, Characteristics, Ethical theories; Causes of unethical behavior; Ethical abuses; Work ethics; Code of conduct; Public good.
ETHICS THEORY AND BEYOND
Management of Ethics – Ethics analysis [ Hosmer model ]; Ethical dilemma; Ethics in practice- ethics for managers; Role and function of ethical managers- the Comparative ethical behavior of managers; Code of ethics; Competitiveness, organizational size, profitability, and ethics; Cost of ethics in Corporate ethics evaluation. Business and ecological/environmental issues in the Indian context and case studies.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF ETHICS
Political-legal environment; Provisions of the Indian constitution pertaining to Business; Political setup – major characteristics and their implications for business; Prominent features of MRTP &
FERA. Social-cultural environment and their impact on business operations, Salient features of Indian culture and values. 30
Economic Environment; Philosophy of economic growth and its implications for business, Main features of Economic Planning with respect to a business; Industrial policy and framework of government contract over Business; Role of the chamber of commerce and Confederation of Indian Industries.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND GOVERNANCE
Definition- Evolution- Need for CSR; Theoretical perspectives; Corporate citizenship; Business practices; Strategies for CSR; Challenges and implementation; Evolution of corporate governance; Governance practices and regulation; Structure and development of boards; Role of capital market and government; Governance ratings; Future of governance- innovative practices; Case studies with lessons learnt.
MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Review Questions
- Describe the meaning and your understanding of corporate Governance especially in Indian Context.
- Enumerate the best Corporate Governance practices in major economies.
- Explain the evolution of corporate Governances in India.
- Describe the role, responsibilities and evaluation of the board of directors of a company.
- Interpret transparency and accountability in terms of Corporate Governance.
- Describe the regulatory framework of Corporate Governance in India.
- Why present corporate Governance systems emphasize on the role of audit committees, and their independence and also the role of independent directors?
- Would the increased role of independent directors in the future generate a conflict with companies’ managerial control?
- What do you understand by the concept of Corporate Socia responsibility?
- Do you believe it to be an important part of the core business strategy? If yes, elucidate with examples.
- What are the inherent and perceived benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Highlight the importance of CSR with the help of examples.
- Critically analyze the concept of CSR.
- Discuss the various approach and models for corporate social responsibility.
- Explain the issues of concern in regard to corporate social responsibility as a strategic move.
- What do you understand by the following?
a. Corporate citizenship
b. Corporate social performance
c. Corporate social responsiveness
Buy MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance books Online at Amazon.in
- Balachandran, V. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 280 Pages - 12/02/2023 (Publication Date) - PHI Learning (Publisher)
- G. N. Bajpai (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 364 Pages - 10/24/2016 (Publication Date) - Sage Publications India Pvt Ltd (Publisher)
- Hardcover Book
- English (Publication Language)
- 238 Pages - 10/07/2016 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
We Provide the Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf – MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material (Self Learning Material) & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 3rd Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 3rd sem Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.