MBA Marketing Management: Download MBA in Marketing Management Full notes pdf. Students can Download Marketing Management pdf for MBA 2nd semester. Here we Provide MBA 2nd sem Study Materials & Books in the Following Links which is Available in Pdf Format. Students who are Searching for Marketing Management notes can get the Notes and Study Material (SLM) (MBA మార్కెటింగ్ నిర్వహణ) through Download links for their Academic Preparation. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics and many. You can easily adapt the Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links.
Also, Check The Following Links:
- Managerial Economics Notes for MBA – Download 1st Sem Pdf Study Materials & Books
- Financial Accounting Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 1st Sem Pdf Study Materials & Books
- Production and Operations Management Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 2nd Sem Pdf Study Materials & Books
MBA Marketing Management Full Notes pdf
Introduction to marketing management pdf: “Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution of ideas, goods, and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational objectives“. This involves a number of activities such as product planning, pricing, promotion, use of middlemen (wholesalers, retailers, etc.) for sale, warehousing, transportation, etc. All these activities are taken together are termed as Marketing.
MBA Marketing Management Notes pdf for MBA Students
|Marketing management notes for MBA pdf||Download Links|
|Marketing management pdf ebook free download||Download|
|Marketing management short notes Pdf||Download|
|Marketing management Model Question Paper||Download|
Suggested Books MBA Marketing Management – 2nd Sem
- Peter F.Drucker, The Practice of Management, Harper and Row, 1954
- Joseph P.Guiltinan and Gordan W.Paul, Marketing Management, McGraw-Hill, 1996
- Theodore Levitt, Marketing Myopia, Harvard Business Review, Sep-Oct, 1975
- Al Ries and Jack Trout, Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, McGraw-Hill, 1981
- Al Ries and Jack Trout, Marketing warfare, McGraw-Hill, 1986
Marketing Management Syllabus for MBA 2nd semester
UNIT – I
Introduction to marketing, Marketing concepts, Marketing process, Marketing environment, Buyer Behaviour, Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning, Introduction to marketing mix
PRODUCT DECISIONS, CONCEPT OF A PRODUCT, PRODUCT MIX DECISIONS, BRAND DECISION, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES, PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE STRATEGIES
- New Product pricing strategies: Market Skimming pricing, Market Penetration pricing
- Product Mix pricing strategies: Product-line pricing, Optional-product pricing, Captive-product pricing, By-product pricing, product-bundle pricing
- Price Adjustment strategies: Discount and allowance pricing, Discriminatory pricing, Psychological pricing, Value pricing, Promotional pricing, Geographical pricing, International pricing
Unit – IV
Place (Marketing Channels): Nature of marketing channels, Structure, and design of marketing channels, Retailers, and Wholesalers
PROMOTION DECISION, PROMOTION MIX, ADVERTISING DECISION, OBJECTIVE AND CAMPAIGN, AD EFFECTIVENESS, SALES PROMOTION, AND PUBLICITY, SALES FORCE DECISION
MBA Marketing Management Review Questions
- What do you mean by personal selling? What is the importance of personal
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of personal selling?
- How is personal selling different from advertising?
- Discuss the process of selling? Also, discuss the AIDA concept of personal selling?
- What is sales management? What are the various functions of sales management?
- Explain the basic theories of sales management?
- What is meant by training of sales personnel? Discuss?
Online MBA Marketing Management Books at Amazon.in
- For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing management. The gold standard for today's marketing management Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
- The world of marketing is changing everyday--and in order for students to have a competitive advantage, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today's marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today's marketing theory and practice.
- The fifteenth edition is bundled with Indian cases and is updated where appropriate to provide the most comprehensive, current and engaging marketing management text as possible.
- The bundled book marketing management: Indian cases is a casebook companion aimed to help readers understand the concepts of marketing in the Indian context. The booklet carries 23 contemporary cases which provide in-depth analysis of different marketing principles and theories as applied by various companies in India and Asia. This casebook will be useful for students pursuing MBA and PGDBM courses.
- Philip Kotler (Author)
We have Provide the MBA Marketing Management Full notes pdf – Download MBA 2nd sem Study Materials (Self Learning Material) & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA Marketing Management Books. Any University student can download given MBA Marketing Management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 2nd Semester Marketing Management Books at Amazon also. For more information about the Marketing Management Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.