CS Executive Study Material June 2019 & Dec 2019 – Revised Edition with New Syllabus
Download CS Executive Study Material for June 2019 & December 2019. Given CS Executive Study Materials are Applicable for the June 2019 & December 2019 Exams. Students who made CS Executive Registration can get Physical text books from ICSI. Students can also download the CS Executive Study Materials in the PDF Format. These CS Executive Study Materials are officially issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries in India (ICSI).
Supply of CS Executive Study Materials
For CS Executive registered students, Study materials shall be dispatched directly by post from institute’s main stores Noida after verification of documents by the institute. You can also Download CS Executive Study Material for 2018 at here. Also Check CS Executive Syllabus for 2019.
ICSI has already announced CS Executive Exam dates. Check out the CS Executive Time table Dec 2019.
These CS Executive Study Materials are included with all applicable latest Amendments and Notifications. These Study materials are very helpful for the Exams. Lets check out the CS Executive Study materials June 2019 & December 2019 term of examinations.
The following study materials in pdf format are issued by the ICSI. These CS Executive Study materials are very important for Exam preparation. CS Toppers always suggests ICSI’s Study material only. CS Executive Study Materials are prepared in such a way that, Students don’t need to buy additional study materials from other publications. Also students can self study them and prepare for the exams on their own.
Download CS Executive Study Material June 2019 & Dec 2019
CS Executive Study materials contains the 2 set of Modules. Module 1 and Module 2. Module one contains the 4 papers and Module two Contains the 3 Papers. Each paper is For 100 Marks in the Exam.
New Syllabus (Edition 2015-16)
Download CS Executive Latest Amendments Material 2019
- New Syllabus (Edition 2018)
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Here we also provided CS Executive Tax laws revised study material with latest amendments and changes. CS Students can prepare both June 2018 & Dec 2018 with given CS Executive pdf study material.
Where to Get CS Executive Hindi Study Material 2019
Hindi Books relevant for CS Course – Reference books
ICSI has suggested few authors and publications for Hindi Study Material. Students can buy and refer any of the author in the given list by ICSI. Check out Best reference books for CS Executive Hindi Study material – Link
From Shree Mahavir Publications:
- Vyavsayik Arthshasttra, – authors Part – I, by M D Aggarwal
- Vyavsayik Vatavaran Avem Udhiamitta – authors by Gupta & Chaturvedi
- Vyavasayik Prabandh, Neeti shastra Avem Sanchar,- authors by Sharma & Chaturvedi,
- Vyavasayik Arthashasttra Part – II,- authors by S C Sharma,
- Lekhankan Ke Mool tatv Avem Ankenshan,- authors by P C Gupta & C L Chaturvedi
- Aarthik Avem Samanaye Vidhi,- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Prabhandh Lekhanken – authors by M D Aggarwal & N P Aggarwal
- Lagat Lekhanken – authors by S N Maheshwari & S N Mittal
- Cost Accounting – Theory & Problems – authors by Maheshwari SN & Mittal SN
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management,- authors by S N Maheshwari & S N Mittal
- Audhyogik, Shram Avem Samanye Vidhi- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Pratibhouti Sanniyam Avem Anupalan,- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Adhunik Bhartiya Company Adhiniyam- authors by M C Kuchhal
- Adhunik Bhartiya Company Law by M C Kuchhal
From Taxmann Publications:
- Vyaparik Evam Samanya Vidhi – authors by Shubham Aggarwal
Bharat Law House:
- Systematic Approach to Taxation Containing Income Tax & Indirect Taxes written by Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr Ravi Gupta
Eastern Book Company:
- Adminstrative Law (Prashasanik Vidhi) written by C K Tekwani
- Consumer Protection Law (Upbhokta Sanrakshan Vidhi) written by S P Gupta
- Company Law (Company Vidhi) written by Avtar Singh
- Constitution of India (Bharat KaSamvidhan) by EBC
- Art of Conveyancing and Pleading (Abhivachonon ke Prarooparn aur Abhihastaantarn – lekhan ki kala) written by Murli Manohar
- Systematic Approach to Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT (Hindi Edn.) written by Dr. Girish Ahuja
ICSI Board of Study shall be pleased to clarify specific queries of students related to academic contents of CS Executive study material between 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working days (Monday-Friday) at 011-45341074. Students may also write their academic queries on [email protected] . Or you can ask through below comment box.