B.Arch Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Here we are going to provide B.Arch Course Details like Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges. The complete information about the B.Arch Course. The eligibility for the students to qualify for admission in B.Arch. This article will help you to find out the colleges offering B.Arch course, its fee structure and salaries can earn by B.Arch Student. The Bachelor of Architecture course seeks the students having skills like drawing, writing, exploration of the given topic, practical and managerial ability in identifying and solving problems and architectural presentation etc.The Architect can work according to the need of the client. The architect must be a combination of artist, professional and entrepreneur qualities.
B.Arch Full Form: Bachelor of Architecture
Also, Read the following for Other information.
- Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration & Career Options
- Certified Public Accountant CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
- B.Ed Course Details – Duration, Fee, Syllabus, Admission & Eligibility
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- BHMS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
The increasing demand of constructing shopping malls, flyovers in cities and other commercial complexes can be fulfilled by the role of an architect. Architect concentrates how to make people living simple and comfortable ranging from middle class to upper class & provide them shelter and housing with luxury and style.
Content in this Article
|GET CA UPDATES|
B.Arch Course Details
|Full form||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Eligibility & Requirement||10+2 or equivalent|
|Fee Offered||Rs. 1.5 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs|
|Course Type||Regular mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 4.5 per annum|
|Advance Courses||Master of Architecture, Ph.D in Architecture|
|Employment opportunities||Data Analyst, Architecture Designer, Architecture Engineer|
Admission in Bachelor of Architecture
The students can get admission in B.Arch by appearing in NATA entrance exam which is conducted by Council of Architecture every year and qualifying examination from a recognized University or board. There are various colleges which are taking admission of students through this entrance exam. The students will be given an option to choose their priorities.
Eligibility of B.Arch Student
The minimum qualification required for applying in a B.Arch course is plus two with 55% in the board examination with the background subjects of Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in their 10+2. The students allotted to the specialized courses would be selected on the basis of ranks occupied in the entrance exam.
FEE Structure for B.Arch
The fee structure of government based as such institute is between 1,60,000- 2,30,000.As we look private institutes offering B.Arch course is about between 2,00000-3,50000.
Course Duration of B.Arch
Bachelor of Architecture is 5 years long undergraduate level Degree program. In B.Arch the academic program consists of a holistic mixture of classroom lectures, studio practical sessions, and practical training.
Syllabus for B.Arch
Subjects in the B.Arch Syllabus followed for the Examination topics.
- Architecture Design
- Building construction
- Theory of Structures
- Building Management
- History of architecture
- Architectural Drawing
- Computer & Software Lab
- Workshop Practice
- Architectural appreciation
- Design Applications
- Thesis Project
The College List Offering B.Arch Course
- Indian Institute Of Technology, Roorkee
- Jadavpur University
- Rai University, Raipur
- School Of Planning & Architecture
- Sir J.J.College Of Architecture
- TVB School Of Habitat Studies
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology or NITs
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
- Government College of Architecture, Lucknow
Specialization Courses for B.Arch
- Architectural Design
- Art and Design
- Building Information Modeling
- Building Technology
- Community Design
- Computer-Aided Design
- Graphic Design
Job Opportunities For B.Arch graduate
- Housing and Urban Development Corporations.
- National Building Organization.
- National Institutes of Urban Affairs.
- Private Construction Organizations.
- Public Works Department (PWD).
- Town and Country Planning Organization.
B.Arch Graduate Can Become
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Design Architect
- Building Inspector
- Restoration Specialist
Advance Courses After B.Arch
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Design (M.Des.)
- Master of Planning
- Master of Building Engineering.
Salary for B.Arch Student
As a Fresher of B.Arch student starting salary about Rs. 4 Lac to Rs. 5 Lacs per annum. The salary increment will increase with our experience and be improving skills. Salary of experienced architects in India ranges from Rs.3 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options
- B.Des Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
This Article gives you the Information of B.Arch Course such as Eligibility for B.Arch, Fee Criteria, Duration of the Course, Colleges Offering B.Arch. For any type of details about B.Arch Course, you can contact via comment box. For Other topics of details, you can refer our website.