IIT Madras EMBA Counselling 2020: Check out the IIT Madras EMBA Counselliong in the academic year of 2020. Indian Institute of Technology Madras MBA Admission 2020 has been announced on the basis of the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology). The candidate who wishes to apply for admission in IIT Madras EMBA Admission 2020 has to submit the CAT score with the application form.
The candidates will be called as per their student performance in CAT for further GD & Personal Interview at Delhi. The list of qualified candidates will be published online at the Institute’s official website. In this, all the details are completely related to the Indian Institute of Technology. Check the IIT Madras EMBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details is also available here.
- IIT Madras EMBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IIT Madras EMBA Question Papers – Download
- IIT Madras EMBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
IIT Madras EMBA Counselling 2020
|Last Date to submit the application form||October 2019|
|Declaration of Results||December 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||January 2020|
IIT Madras EMBA Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date to submit the application form||October 31, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||December 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||January 2019|
IIT Madras EMBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
About IIT Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras Institute has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for 3 years in a row (2016-2018) by the NIR (National Institutional Ranking).
The Institute offers courses like MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various fields at the Doctorate level.
IIT Madras EMBA 2020 Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1000/-|
IIT Madras EMBA Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT Scores.
- Cut Off Marks
- Academic Performance
- Based on the candidate’s performance in Group Discussion Test & Personal Interview.
IIT Madras EMBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Documents to be required for IIT Madras EMBA Counselling 2020
The applicants will have to carry the below certificates if they are appearing for the IIT Madras University Counselling round of IIT Madras EMBA 2020. The applicants who fail to provide these certificates and documents to the authority will not be permitted to take part in Counselling of IIT Madras EMBA 2020.
- IIT Madras EMBA Result 2020
- Fee receipt of IIT Madras EMBA 2020
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelors’ degree mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof in Original and photocopy
- Valid Address proof
- IIT Madras EMBA Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- IIT Madras EMBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
Here, we have given the information about the IIT Madras Executive MBA Entrance Test details in the academic year of 2020. So, visit once IIT Madras EMBA Counseling, Seat Allotment Details 2020 and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.