SLIET SET 2019 Fee, Due Date, Application Form, Counselling, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result & Exam Pattern
Check out the latest updates of SLIET SET 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern & Counselling. SLIET SET is the Entrance Exam conducted by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. The University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D and Certificate Courses. The Exam dates are declared to be held on June 2 – 7, 2019. Applications are to be filled through online mode only. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling. Candidates need to check the eligibility before applying fo the admissions. Eligible candidates have to fill the form on the official website of the University before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get the details such as Admission Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- CSAB Admissions, Registration, Eligibility, Choice Filling, Dates, Counselling
- DAIICT Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Dates, Eligibility & Counselling
SLIET full form is Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology
Content in this Article
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 448 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India. SLIET is fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and is an autonomous body controlled by the SLIET Society. Educational opportunities include technical and practical training in the fields of engineering and technology.
SLIET has various clubs & student forums which span a range of interests among students. The clubs come under the purview of the Student Faculty Welfare. Each club is represented by a coordinator who co-ordinates the activities of the respective club.
SLIET SET 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting Date of Registration||March 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form (SET-1/SET-1A/SET-III)||May 7, 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form(SET-V & PG)||June 11, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||May 25, 2019|
|Date of Exam (SET-1/SET-1A/SET-III)||June 02, 2019|
|Declaration of Result (SET-1/SET-1A/SET-III)||June 11, 2019|
|First Phase (SET-1, SET-1A, SET-III & SET-V) Choice Filling||June 13 – 16, 2019|
|Second Phase SET-1 (ICD) & SET -III Choice Filling||July 12 – 13, 2019|
|Spot Round ICD – SET – 1||July 30, 2019|
|Spot Round SET-III||July 31, 2019|
|Spot Round for SET – III||August 6, 2019|
- ICD – Candidates should have completed 10th from any recognized Board.
- ICD Lateral Entry :2 year ITI/ Certificate/ 10+2(Vocational) with two year recognised industrial experience.
- For BE/BTech : Candidates must be passed with 10+2 from any recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and should be qualified in JEE Main.
- For PG Courses : Applicants should be passed with Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (based on the Course chosen).
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.sliet.net.in.
- Click on Proceed for Registration SET on the homepage.
- Click on New Registration and Proceed.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
|For General and OBC Candidates (Male)||Rs 1500/-|
|For General and OBC Candidates (Female)||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates (Both Male & Female)||Rs 750/-|
SLIET SET Admit Card
The Admit Cards will be released on May 25, 2019. Candidates can download the admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam commences. Here are the steps to download the SLIET SET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “SLIET SET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
SLIET SET Result
The results are expected to be released on June 11, 2019. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to checkout the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” SLIET SET 2019 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
|Section||Number of Questions|
SET 1 & 1A
|Total Marks |
SET 1 & 1A
|Number of Questions |
|English General Knowledge and Mental Aptitude||20||20||20||20|
|Basics of Engineering||–||–||80||80|
- Online Counselling will be held for all the Courses (except MBA & Ph.D).
- Candidates will be given provisional seat allotment after which the documents will be verified.
- If any candidate fails to get their documents verified and fee deposited at stipulated period of time.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th MarkSheet (Original & Photocopy)
- 12th MarkSheet(Original & Photocopy)
- 4 passport size photographs
- 1 stamp size photograph
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about SLIET SET Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.