GATE Biochemistry Reference Books: Check out details of GATE Biochemistry Reference Books 2022. Best Suggested books are very important for the GATE 2021 exam and Biochemistry Preparation. Here below we have provided Best Recommended books for GATE Biochemistry. you can also Check GATE Notification 2021 and the last date to apply for 2021. Check GATE XL-I: Biochemistry syllabus for 2021. Below you can check Important Books for GATE Exam with Author/publication names.
Content in this Article
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is a national level exam to test the performance and understanding capability of students in their graduate fields. This test is useful for the admissions in M.E/M-Tech and other NITs Throughout India. The GATE exam is jointly conducted by the seven IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HR Development (MHRD), Govt of India. The GATE exam score is important for recruitment in many of the govt and private organizations. The GATE score is compulsory.
|GATE 2021 Exam Dates||6.02.2021,|
|Organizing Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2022||Check Here|
|GATE 2021 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2021 Cut Off||Check here|
About Biochemistry in GATE 2021:
XL-I IS A CODE NAME FOR GATE Biochemistry
GATE Biochemistry reference books: Biochemistry is the study of the chemistry of living things. This includes organic molecules & their chemical reactions. Bio-chemistry is used to learn regarding the biological processes which take place in cells and organisms. Biochemistry is also used to study the properties of biological molecules, for a variety of purposes. It is closely related to molecular biology.
It mainly deals with the structures, functions & interactions of biological macromolecules, such as proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, and lipids, gives the structure of cells and performs many of the functions associated with life. For the preparation in GATE Exam, students should study the reference textbooks. Below are some of the reference books for the GATE Exam preparation. So we are providing the list of reference books for the GATE exam 2020.
Visit below websites for more information:
- GATE XL-I: Biochemistry Question Paper 2020 & Previous
- GATE XL-I: Biochemistry Answer Key 2020 & Previous
- GATE XL-I: Biochemistry Preparation Tips
Best GATE Biochemistry Reference Books
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
GATE Biochemistry Reference Books
- Lehninger’s Principles of Biochemistry by Nelson, D.L. and M.M. Cox
- Biochemistry by Stryer L.
- Biochemistry by Voet D. and Voet J.G
- Harper’s Biochemistry by Murray R.K.
- Biochemistry by Satyanarayana
- Biochemistry by A.L. Lehninger
- Biochemistry by Naik Pankaja
- Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry by Rodwell
- Textbook Of Medical Biochemistry by Chatterjee
- Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by Wilson/Walker
- Practical Biochemistry by Damodaran Geetha K
- Biochemistry: Concepts and Connections by R. Appling Dean and J. Anthony-Cahill Spencer
- Biochemistry and Metabolism by Andrew Davison
- Biochemistry by Reginald H. Garrett
- A History of Molecular Biology by Michel Morange
- Gate Biochemistry by Kumar Pushkar
- Gate 2018 Life Science Biochemistry by Kumar E P
This article shows the details about the GATE exam and gives the reference books about Biochemistry, Engineering maths books and books of verbal & numerical ability. This page is very useful for the Biochemistry candidates and candidates of all branches who are attending for the GATE Exam, Engg mathematics books, and books of verbal & numerical ability are useful.