GIM PGDM 2023 Notification: Goa Institute of Management-GIM offers courses such as PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (Part-Time)/ MBA (Executive) in various disciplines. Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT Scores. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Interviews. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the Goa MBA admission process. Check out the details of the GIM PGDM 2023 Admissions, Application Form, PI Dates, Eligibility & Selection Process
GIM PGDM 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Goa Institute of Management PGDM (GIM PGDM Admissions) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 conducts by Goa Institute of Management. The eligibility for GIM PGDM Admissions is Completed Graduation from a recognized board and have a valid score of XAT 2023 /CAT 2022 /GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023/ CMAT 2023. GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Exam Dates - As per XAT 2023 /CAT 2022 /GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023/ CMAT 2023. GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Admit card release date - 15 days before exam. And the GIM PGDM Admissions results release date - As per officials
|Exam Name||GIM PGDM Admissions|
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Goa Institute of Management PGDM|
|Exam Conducted By||Goa Institute of Management|
|Eligibility||Completed Graduation from a recognized board and have a valid score of XAT 2023 /CAT 2022 /GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023/ CMAT 2023|
|Exam For||Post Graduate Diploma in Management offered by GIM|
|Application Submission Dates||15 November 2022|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Application Last Date||19 January 2023|
|Online Application Form|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Exam Notification|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Exam Dates||As per XAT 2023 /CAT 2022 /GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023/ CMAT 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 days before exam|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Results Release Date||As per officials|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Exam Helpline Numbers||+91-832-2366925 / 2366700|
|GIM PGDM Admissions Official Website|
About GIM Institute 2023
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) is a premier business school located in Sanquelim, Goa, India. It was founded in 1993 by a group of Goan industrialists and is affiliated with the Goa University. The institute is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- ACET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020 pdf Download
- ATMA Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 pdf Download
- XAT Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- JKCET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- IMU CET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 pdf Download
GIM offers a range of full-time and part-time programs in management, including the flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA), and Executive MBA programs. The institute also offers doctoral programs in management.
GIM is known for its rigorous academic curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, and strong industry connect. The institute has a faculty of highly qualified and experienced professors who are committed to creating a transformative learning experience for students.
GIM has consistently been ranked among the top B-schools in India by various ranking agencies such as NIRF, Business Today, and Business World. The institute has also been awarded various accolades for its academic excellence and innovative programs.
GIM PGDM 2023 Important Links
|GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Application||GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Anwer Key||GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Results|
|GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Counselling||GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Syllabus||GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Question Paper|
GIM PGDM Important Dates
The important dates for GIM PGDM 2023 will be released along with the official notification. Candidates must regularly check the official website for any updates regarding the exam.
|Entrance Exam||CAT 2022-November 27, 2022|
XAT 2023-January 8, 2023
CMAT 2023-To be notified
|First Mover Last date||November 15, 2022|
|Early Bird Last date||December 6, 2022|
|Last to Apply on the Basis of CAT 2022 Applicants||December 20, 2022|
|Achievers Round Deadline||December 23, 2022|
|Final closing Dates for All Applicants||January 19,2023|
|GD-PI dates||As Per GIM|
|Final Merit list||As Per GIM|
📢 Get Latest GIM PGDM Admissions 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
GIM PGDM Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for GIM PGDM 2023 is released in Official website. The last date to submit the application is January 19,2023. The GIM PGDM 2023 PI &GD will be announced soon.
Interview Cenrters-For Achiever’s and Elite Interviews centers are located in cities including Bangalore, Goa, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. For regular round candidates the interview/ selection process will take place online.
GIM PGDM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- At least 45% marks aggregate in subjects for General Category and 40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category.
- Accepted Entrance Exams –
- XAT 2023
- CAT 2022
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023
- CMAT 2023
There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
GIM PGDM 2023 selection Criteria
- Entrance Exam Score-40%
- Past Academic Records-15%
- Work Experience-10%
- Face to Face Evaluation-30%
- Profile Assessment-5%
GIM PGDM Application Form 2023
The GIM PGDM 2023 Online Application Available on the Official Website of Goa Institute of Management. The Application form for PGDM courses is issued from November 15, 2022. Here we provide the Online Application form for GIM PGDM 2023 Admissions.
GIM PGDM 2023 Application Fee
GIM PGDM Application fee is shared below:
|GIM PGDM 2023||One Program||Two programs||Three programs||Four programs|
|First Mover||1750 plus GST||2000 plus GST||2250 plus GST||2500 plus GST|
|Early Bird||2000 plus GST||2250 plus GST||2500 plus GST||2750 plus GST|
|Last Date||2500 plus GST||3000 plus GST||3500 plus GST||4000 plus GST|
|Final Closing||3500 plus GST||4000 plus GST||4500 plus GST||4500 plus GST|
For Online Application, the Candidate has to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
GIM PGDM Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.gim.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
GIM PGDM 2023 Admission Process
- The Candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT Score. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds like Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Schedule and exact location will share via email or on the website.
Based on the overall performance candidate will be selected for admission process. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance exam Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheet of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Candidates having exceptional scores will be called for Achiever’s Round and the candidates who are selected in this round can also apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are not called for Achiever’s Round, cannot apply for the scholarship. These candidates will be called for Regular Interview Round.
Courses Offered Through GIM PGDM
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services (BIFS)
- Big Data Analytics(BDA)
- Healthcare Management (HCM)
- Flagship PGDM program (FPM)
- GOAL PGDM
Goa Institute of Management Helpline Numbers
- Phone: +91-832-2366700/2366701
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-832-2366704
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-832-2366700/2366701/2366702/2366703
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-832-2366706
- Email: [email protected]
GIM PGDM 2023 – FAQs
What is GIM PGDM?
GIM PGDM refers to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program offered by Goa Institute of Management (GIM), one of the top B-schools in India.
What is the duration of the GIM PGDM program?
The GIM PGDM program is a two-year full-time residential program.
What is the eligibility criteria for the GIM PGDM 2023 program?
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
What is the selection process for the GIM PGDM 2023 program?
The selection process includes a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT, followed by a Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
What is the course curriculum for the GIM PGDM program?
The GIM PGDM program includes courses in areas such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, Strategy, and Information Systems. The program also includes a mandatory summer internship and a wide range of elective courses in the second year.
What is last date to submit application form for GIM PGDM 2023 Program?
First mover: 15th November 2022
CAT 2022 deadline: 20th December 2022
Achiever’s Round Deadline: 23th December 2022
Last Date: 4th January 2023
Does GIM Institute accepts NMAT Score?
NO GIM does not accept NMAT Score. It accepts CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores only.
When GAAT exam 2023 is conducted?
GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT)exam date is 5 February 2023.
What is first Mover & Early Bird?
GIM offers lower application fee for early applications and higher application fee for late applications.
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about GIM PGDM 2023 Admissions, Application Form, GD-PI Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.