CPGET 2023 Notification: Common Post Graduate Entrance Test is shortly known as CPGET 2023 which is conducted in the month of July 2023.OUCET-Osmania University Common Entrance Test is replaced by CPGET. The other names of CPGET are OUCET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET. The Osmania University offers various courses such as M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed degree programs. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible and Interested candidates have to fill the applications before the last date. Check out the latest updates of the OUCET or CPGET 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling.
CPGET 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Common Post-Graduate Entrance Test or Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 conducts by Osmania University,Hyderabad. The eligibility for OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET is Passed in B.E/B. Sc /B.A/Bachelor Degree. OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Exam Dates - To be notified. OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Admit card release date - To be notified. And the OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET results release date - To be notified
|Exam Name||OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET|
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Common Post-Graduate Entrance Test or Osmania University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducted By||Osmania University,Hyderabad|
|Eligibility||Passed in B.E/B. Sc /B.A/Bachelor Degree|
|Exam For||Postgraduates, Integrated Programs & PG Diploma Programs|
|Application Submission Dates||To be notified|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Application Last Date||To be notified|
|Online Application Form|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Exam Notification|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Exam Dates||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Results Release Date||To be notified|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Exam Helpline Numbers||8331997216|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET Official Website|
About Osmania University 2023
Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was founded in 1918 and is one of the oldest and largest universities in India. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in various fields such as Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Management, Education, and Oriental Languages.
- ACET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020 pdf Download
- ATMA Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 pdf Download
- XAT Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- JKCET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- IMU CET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 pdf Download
Osmania University has a sprawling campus of over 1600 acres, which houses a number of academic departments, research centers, libraries, laboratories, and administrative buildings. The university has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A+’ grade.
The university is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, who was the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad. The university has produced many notable alumni, including Nobel laureate Sir Ronald Ross, former Prime Minister of India P.V. Narasimha Rao, and famous Indian cricketers like Mohammad Azharuddin and V.V.S. Laxman
Osmania is a non-profit university that is funded and managed by the government. Admissions into the Bachelor of Engineering, master’s and Doctoral programs in the main campus is on a merit basis, evaluated by national entrance examinations (EAMCET, GATE, BCFSBTGMES-N&D, APLAWCET, O.U. Ph.D. Entrance Exam, etc.) for each of the courses offered. The research activities are funded by various autonomous agencies of the government of India.
CPGET 2023 Important Links
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Application||OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Exam Pattern||OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Results|
|OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Counselling||OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Syllabus||OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Admit Card|
CPGET Important Dates
The important dates for CPGET 2023 will be released along with the official notification. Candidates must regularly check the official website for any updates regarding the exam.
|CPGET 2023 Events||Dates|
|OUCET (CPGET) Notification Releases||June 2023|
|Online Application form releases||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications||To be Notified|
|Online application last date to apply (with a late fee of INR 500)||To be Notified|
|Online Application Last Date (with a late fee of INR 2000)||To be Notified|
|Form Correction||To be Notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified|
|Exam Dates||To be Notified|
|Provisional Answer Key||To be Notified|
|Objection Window||To be Notified|
|Result Declaration||To be Notified|
|Counselling Dates||To be Notified|
📢 Get Latest OUCET/CPGET/TS CPGET/ OU PGET 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
CPGET Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for CPGET 2023 will be released soon in Official website.
CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for OUCET or CPGET 2023.The Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Qualifications-Completed B.Tech/B.Arch or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Marks-minimum qualifying marks for general candidates is 50% and 45% for reserved category.
There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application CPGET 2023.
CPGET/OUCET Application Form 2023
The CPGET 2023 Online Application Available on the Official Website of Osmania University. Application form will be issued from June 2023. Here we provide the Online Application form candidates who are interested to apply can fill the application form before last date.
CPGET/OUCET 2023 Application Fee
The CPGET 2023 Application Fee details are as follows:
|OC/BC||Single Subject||INR 800|
|SC/ST/PH||Single Subject||INR 600|
|All Category||Additional Subject||INR 450|
CPGET Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e.,https://www.osmania.ac.in/
- Fill the Application Form: After registration, candidates need to fill in the application form with their personal and academic details, including their educational qualifications, category, and other necessary information.
- Upload Documents: Candidates need to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay Application Fee: After filling in the application form, candidates need to pay the application fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card. The application fee varies according to the number of courses selected by the candidate.
- Submit Application: After completing all the above steps, candidates need to submit the application form online. They should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
CPGET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions- 100
- Total Marks-100
- Test Duration-90 Minutes
- 1 mark for correct answer
- Negative Marking-No
- Mode of Exam-Online
- Frequency of exam- 1 time in a year
- Type of Questions- MCQ type
|A||1 – 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 – 55||General English|
|C||56 – 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 – 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 – 100||General Economics|
1 – 25
26 – 40
41 – 70
Numerical Data Analysis
71 – 100
Reasoning and Intelligence
CPGET 2023 Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Indian History and Culture
- Science and Technology
- Awards and Honours
- Books and Authors
- International Organizations
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Pie Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Mixed Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
- Synonyms and Antonyms
OUCET/CPGET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the OUCET/CPGET 2023 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “OUCET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
OUCET/CPGET 2023 Result
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” OUCET/CPGET 2023 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
Courses Offered Through CPGET
Post Graduate Programmes
5-year integrated programmes
M.A. in Applied Economics
M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
PG Diploma Courses
Digital Information Management
Functional Hindi and Translation
Archival Science and Manuscriptology
Advanced PG Diploma in Biostatics
CPGET Helpline Numbers
- Contact Numbers-040-27098048 /+8331997133, 8331997300
CPGET 2023 – FAQs
What are the courses offered through CPGET?
The courses offered through CPGET include M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.L.I.Sc, M.C.J, B.L.I.Sc, and PG Diploma courses in various fields such as Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Management, Education, and Oriental Languages.
What is the selection process for CPGET?
The selection process for CPGET includes a written examination followed by a counseling process.
Is there any negative marking in CPGET 2023?
No, there is no negative marking in CPGET.
How can I apply for CPGET 2023?
Candidates can apply for CPGET online through the official website of Osmania University.
When will CPGET 2023 be conducted?
The CPGET 2023 exam is usually conducted in the month of June or July.
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about OUCET/CPGET 2023 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.