ICAI Registration 2019 – CPT / CA Foundation Online Form Last Date, Fee
CA CPT Registration 2019 (CA Foundation) Application Form, Fee, Due Date, Eligibility and other details are provided here. ICAI has revised CA Course made changes in CA Course Structure. Now CA CPT has renamed as CA Foundation which is applicable from 1st July 2017. Candidates who registered after 1st July 2017 will comes under Revised New CA Course. ICAI Registration Process for CPT/CA Foundation course has provided below.
Also Check :
- CA Foundation Course – Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- CA IPCC Application Form Nov 2017 – Online Procedure, Fee & Last Date
- CA Foundation Syllabus 2018 – Revised CPT Course by ICAI
Content in this Article
About New CA CPT Course (CA Foundation)
CPT / CA Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy Course. Students after appearing in class 12th exam conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent thereto, can register for CA Foundation Course.
Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
How to Register for ICAI CPT / CA Foundation 2019 (Step by Step Guide)
Note : If you are a existing student ho already registered for CPT but wants to Re-validate Click this Link
- Step 2 : Now Fill the asked details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- Step 3 : After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal Here (Link : http://188.8.131.52/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Step 4 : Fill necessary details
- Step 5 : Upload / Submit Required documents
- Step 6 : Make payment
- Step 7 : Save and Print the Application
- step 8 : Sign & Attest the Application
- Step 9 : Send the application to ICAI
CA CPT Registration 2019 Link (CA Foundation)
- New student (never enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
- Existing student (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
Eligibility Criteria For CPT Registration 2019
- Candidate should Pass 10+2 examination
- No Maximum Age limit
- No Minimum Age Limit
Due Date for CA CPT Registration 2019 (CA Foundation)
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2019 attempt : February 2019
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2019 attempt : June 2019
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Required Documents for CPT / CA Foundation Registration
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA Foundation Registration Fee
CA Foundation / CPT Registration Fee as follows for various candidates
For Indian Students
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – Rs.200
- Foundation Registration fee – Rs.9,000
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.200
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.400
- TOTAL – Rs.9,800
For Foreign Students in $
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – $20
- Foundation Registration fee – $700
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $20
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $40
- TOTAL – $780
Instructions before ICAI Registration
- New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO New students can only apply for Foundation Course and Intermediate through Direct Entry route
- Existing student means student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
- Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
- Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
- Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
- Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
- If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
- In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
- If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
More Related Topics :
- CA Inter Registration Procedure for May 2018 – Fee, Due Date, Required Documents
- Download CPT Question Paper June 2017 with Answer Key
- CA Foundation Study Material for May 2018 – New Ca Course
Share this article to other CA Students who are searching for How to Register for CPT 2019 / ICAI Registration / CA Foundation registration. We’ve provided detailed information regarding CA Foundation Registration 2018. You can ask your doubts regarding ICAI Registration, Fee, Eligibility etc. via comment box.