Here, the candidates can check out the details of the Consumer Behaviour Book. And, also the Course, Year, edition, Similar topics, important units, etc. The students can also download the Consumer Behaviour Notes PDF which was available below on this page. The university of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) was providing the IGNOU Study Material and MBA marketing.
we are providing clear information about the consumer value and the benefits. Not, all the business will get the same benefit. Some will learn the importance of business to segment their consumer base.
Content in this Article
MBA Consumer Behaviour Book
Consumer Behaviour study explains how organisations or group selected, individual customer, Use, buy and dispose of ideas of services and goods to satisfy their wants and needs. It refers to the underlying motives for those actions and the actions of consumers in the markets.
This study will also help to understand the expectation of the customers and can also help to makes a consumer buy the product.
|Book Title||Consumer Behaviour|
|Available in||PDF,eBook Format|
Only these candidates have to refer to this Consumer Behaviour Book is
The below mentioned are the important topics of the consumer behaviour subject. And, the Unit Titles were mentioned below. This is one of the Specialisation Subject in School of Management Studies.
- Consumer Behaviour – Issues And Concepts
- Individual Influences on Buying Behaviour
- Group Influences on Consumer Behaviour
- The Buying Process
- Modelling Buyer Behaviour
Units of Consumer Behaviour subject
As the above mentioned the Unit Wise Titles were mentioned here. The students can know about consumer behaviour roles and how they understand customer needs.
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR — ISSUES AND CONCEPTS
- Consumer Behaviour – Nature,
- Scope and Application
- Consumer Behaviour and
- Lifestyle Marketing
- Organisational Buying Behaviour
INDIVIDUAL INFLUENCES ON BUYING BEHAVIOUR
- Consumer Motivation and Involvement
- Attitude and Attitude Change
- Learning and Memory
- Personality and Self-concept
GROUP INFLUENCES ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
- Reference Group Influence & Group Dynamics
- Family Buying Influences, Family Life-cycle and Buying Roles
- Cultural and Sub-cultural influences
THE BUYING PROCESS
- Problem Recognition & Information
- Search Behaviour
- Information Processing
- Alternative Evaluation
- Purchase Process & Post-purchase Behaviour
MODELLING BUYER BEHAVIOUR
- Early Models
- Howard Sheth Model
- Recent Developments in Modelling Buyer Behaviour
Download MBA Year 1 Consumer Behaviour Book PDF
The table which was mention in the below shows the Consumer Behaviour Book and Consumer Behaviour in Marketing PDF links and also the students can also download the links whenever they want.
|Download Consumer Behaviour Book PDF||Download Links|
|Consumer Behaviour – Issues and Concepts||Download|
|Individual Influences On Buying Behaviour||Download|
|Group Influences On Consumer Behaviour||Download|
|The Buying Process||Download|
|Modelling Buyer Behaviour||Download|
Download Consumer Behaviour PDF
Download Consumer Behaviour PDF, Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Consumer Behaviour||Download Links|
Similar Books of Consumer Behaviour in Marketing
These are some of the similar books that the students can buy if the textbook will not available in the market. The list was mentioned below.
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behaviour by Schiffman
- Consumer Behaviour by Leon
- Consumer Behaviour by Sangeeta Sahney
- Consumer Behaviour: Building Marketing Strategy
Purchase through Amazon.in
The candidates can buy the Consumer Behaviour Book through Online Shopping Stores like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. The price of the book is also very reasonable. These are the list of the books that were available in the Online Markets.
- Advertising, Brands and Consumer Behaviour: The Indian Context
- Consumer Behaviour: The Indian Context (Concepts and Cases)
- Consumer Behaviour: Includes Online buying trends
- Consumer Behaviour
The students of the MBA who are reading this article. They can share the article for those candidates who are searching for Consumer Behaviour Book which was very useful for them. And, any doubts ask us through the comment section. So, we will clear your doubts.