The article will provide complete information about the MA Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Details. The candidates who are interested in Gandhian Studies or other related courses like Work, Social Welfare, etc. The Course Duration is 2 Years. There is no age limit for this MGPS Course. Anyone can study after their completion of the Graduation or job or at any age. The Course fee is Around INR 10,000 /-.
Career Aspects of the MGPS Course the candidates can be placed in the fields like NGOs, Community Organizations, Research Centers, etc. And, the average salary they earned is around INR 2.5 Lakhs per annum. Scroll down the page for complete information about the MA Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Details.
MGPS Course Full form is Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies
MA Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Details – Highlights
The information which was given by the table format is about the MGPS (Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies) Course Details like fee, eligibility, duration, admission, salary, career options, etc.
|Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies
|Bachelor Degree in Arts with a minimum of 50% aggregate
|INR 10,000 /-
|INR 2.5 Lakhs per annum
MGPS Course Eligibility
- The eligibility criteria for the Master of Arts is to complete the Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from the Colleges/ Universities.
- The students who are in the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
- And, also the duration is a minimum of 3 or 4 Years.
Eligibility Criteria: 2 Years
The minimum duration of the Master of Arts is 2 Years with follows by four semesters. And, also there is a maximum of 3 or 4 Years.
Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Fee
The Course Fee for the MA (Master of Arts) depends upon the colleges and universities Management System. But, most colleges and universities will follow the average course fee of about INR 10,000 /-.
Course Fee: INR 10,000 /-
The admission process is completely based on two methods.
Direct Admission: The Direct admission process is based on the merit-based that the candidate scored in the Bachelor’s Degree Course. The students have to submit the completion certificates to the colleges/universities at the time of joining.
Entrance Exam: Some colleges and universities like IP University, JNU will select the candidates by conducting the entrance exam
For, more detail about the MGPS Course Details Admission Process Go to the Link.
Top Colleges of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies
Many colleges and universities are offering the Master of Arts Course. But below mentioned are the top colleges with top-ranked and also with good infrastructure and friendly faculty.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
- Annamalai University, Cuddalore
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
These are the top colleges and universities that are offering the Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Course.
Some colleges and universities are providing distance education also for the MA Course. The mode of distance education colleges and universities are mentioned below. Based on the student’s convenience they can pursue the course.
- University of Mumbai
- Andhra University
- Karnataka State Open Universities.
MGPS Semester Syllabus
These are the Master of Arts in Gandhi Peace Studies Course Semester Syllabus. We mentioned both Years I, II subject below for the candidates. And, these are not the exact subjects that follow in all the colleges and universities. Based on the College norms the syllabus will be changing.
- Gandhi, Ecology, and Sustainable Development (Elective Course)
- Gandhi’s Social Thoughts (Core Course)
- Gandhi’s Economic Thoughts (Elective Course)
- Gandhi’s Political Thought (Core Course)
- Gandhi: The Man and His Times (Core Course)
- Human Security (Elective Course)
- Peace and Women (Elective Course)
- Political Regimes and Conflict and Civil Society (Elective Course)
- Human Rights: Indian Perspective (Elective Course)
- Project Work (Peace and Gandhi Studies)
After, Completion of the MGPS Course the candidates can be placed in both the private and Government Sectors. Below are the Career Aspects of the MGPS Course.
- Medical Social Worker
- Correction Social Workers and Criminology
Income of NGPS Course
After, completion of the Course the candidates can earn around up to 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
And, also by increasing the salary level and also the designation level as well.
Income: INR 2.5 Lakhs per annum
Here, we were provided completion information about the MA Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Details like Eligibility, Salary, etc. For, any other doubts please mention them in the comments section. So, that we can help you. For any other related course please follow our website.