BML Munjal University MBA Counselling 2020: Check the BML Munjal University MBA 2020 Counselling Process from this article!! Candidates, who will qualify the BML Munjal University MBA Test 2020, will appear for UPCPMT Counselling Process. So students may check BML Munjal University MBA Counselling (BML Munjal University MBA काउंसलिंग) Schedule, Seat allocation information and important Dates by going through this article. In this, all the details are completely related to BML University. You can check the BML Munjal University MBA Seat Allotment details are also mentioned on this page.
- BML Munjal University MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BML Munjal University MBA Question Papers – Download
- BML Munjal University MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
BML Munjal University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
|Examination Name||BML Munjal University MBA Entrance Test 2020|
|Name of the organization||BML Munjal University|
|Category of the page||BML Munjal University MBA Counselling 2020|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of June 2020|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
BML Munjal University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
BML Munjal University MBA 2020 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from Uttar Pradesh state.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Examination: Students who qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and Maths or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50 percentage for General/OBC and 40 percentage in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPCPMT 2020 Counselling Process
Following are the steps to start the BML Munjal University MBA Entrance test counselling and seat allotment details 2020 is given as:
- Students who have declared qualified for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test are required to appear Counseling.
- There are two-phase for BML Munjal University MBA Counseling. After the first phase, the second phase will start.
- In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fees will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission to the selected course or leave the college after admission.
BML Munjal University MBA Seat Allotment Details
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list. The candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Documents required for BML Munjal University Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if the candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on UPCPMT application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
BML Munjal University MBA Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/Offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Check the BML Munjal University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
- BML Munjal University MBA Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
Hope this article is needful to who are interested to prepare the BML Munjal University MBA Entrance Test. So, refer the BML Munjal University MBA 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.