Check out the Anna University Admissions 2020. Candidates can check for the details of admission in Anna University in this article. Recently the University has released the notification about the Anna University Admissions (அண்ணா பல்கலைக்கழக அனுமதி) for the academic year 2020. The Institute invites the applications of the candidates who have completed the required courses for admission. Here you can all the information regarding Anna University Admissions 2020, Application Form, Fee to be paid, courses details, etc. You can also check various academic programs provided by Anna University. Anna University has opened admissions for Affiliated Colleges for end semester B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Sc, B.Sc Degree Programmes.
- Anna University Time Table – Click Here
- Anna University Admit card – Click Here
- Anna University Results – Click Here
- Anna University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Anna University Question papers – Click Here
- Anna University Admissions & Registration
Anna University provides various courses for the students. This University offers UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses. This University provides admissions in the field of Engineering and Technology and also in Research Courses. In this article, I am going to provide the details about the Admissions, Important dates of the exams.
Content in this Article
Anna University Admissions 2020 – www.annauniv.edu
|Offered Courses||Diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
Anna University Admissions Registration – Important Dates 2020
Previous Year Dates
|Registration starts from||3rd May 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Filling||2nd Jun 2019 – Extended|
|Verification of Certificates begins||8th – 14th Jun 2019|
|Online Choice & Web Options Begins||1st week of Jul 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Tamilnadu Anna University
- For BE/B. Tech Admission, the candidate need to get qualified in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission(TNEA) entrance test.
- For Admission in B.Arch, you must qualify NATA.
- To do ME/M. Tech, the candidate needs to qualify in GATE/TANCET.
- For Admission in M.Plan/ M.Arch/ MBA/ MCA, you need to qualify in the TANCET entrance exam.
- M.Sc/ M/Phill – University-Based Entrance
- MS by Research/ Ph.D – Written Test and Interview OR UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ JRF/ SLET.
About Anna University
Anna University was established in the year 1978. Anna University is a state technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai. This University offers UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses. The university’s main campus is in Chennai and extends over 185 acres. The motto of this university is “Progress Through Knowledge”. The University provides education in professional and postgraduate courses.
Anna University Application Form
Candidates who are willing to join this university must fill the application form. Applications will be accepted online by the university, except for MS Course which is through offline mode. Please do follow the steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” Link available on the homepage.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form.
- Upload the required documents such as Caste Certificate, Qualifying Degree Certificate, Photograph, and Signature.
- After completing all the details, click on the submit button.
Applications Fee can be paid through online or offline mode. Payment can be done using Credit Card/Debit Card/Visa Card or Online Banking. The application will be not be accepted by the University if the payment process is not done. The application fee varies for various categories.
- Rs 700/- For General and OBC Candidates.
- Rs 350/- For SC/ST/SCA Candidates.
Tamil Nadu Anna University Admissions – Counselling – Required Documents
Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling. Counselling Dates will be announced by the University. The following documents have to be submitted by the university at the time of counselling.
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof
- Six passport size photograph
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate.
Anna University Contact Details
Sardar Patel Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, Pin Code – 600025
Phone Number : +91 (0)3322351126
Fax Number : +91(0)4422301134
Email ID : [email protected]
We have provided Anna University Admissions 2020 (अन्ना विश्वविद्यालय आवेदन पत्र) in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this university can visit the Official Website for Anna University or our web page to know more information.