XLRI VIL Application Form 2020: Check out the latest updates of XLRI VIL 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. XLRI Jamshedpur invites applications for admissions in 1 year Post Graduate in Business Management (PGCBM) and Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in the Personal Interview (XLRI VIL एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding XLRI VIL Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- KJ Somaiya Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- KMAT Kerala Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
XLRI full form is Xavier Labour Relation Institute
Content in this Article
XLRI – Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM OR XLRI) is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
- XLRI Jamshedpur offers the following programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in General Management (PGDM GM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
- Executive Development in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Management Development Programmes
- In-Company Training Programmes
- Virtual Customized In-Company Programmes
- Consultancy Services
- Executive Services
- Research & Innovation Cell
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP- CEM )
- Agri-Business Management Programme
XLRI VIL Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
XLRI was ranked tenth among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, fourth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and third in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Application Start Date||15th May 2019|
|Last date for online registration||25th July 2019|
|List of short-listed candidates||1st August 2019|
|Interview dates||10 – 22nd August 2019|
|List of selected candidates||26th August 2019|
|Induction Date||September 2019|
|Date for 1st Session (on IOL)||27th September 2019|
|Campus component||Fourth week of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Fees for PGCBM|
|Date of 1st Installment (Rs. 55,000/- *)||7th September 2019 (Registration Fee)|
|Date of 2nd Installment (Rs. 55,000/- *)||1st December 2019|
|Date of 3rd Installment (Rs. 55,000/- *)||1st February 2020|
|Date of 4th Installment (Rs. 55,000/- *)||1st April 2020|
|Date of 5th Installment (Rs. 55,000/- *)||1st June 2020|
|Online Inauguration||10th January 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI VIL Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
XLRI VIL 2020 Application Form
XLRI VIL Application Form: Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- The Application Fee will be as mentioned in the official website.
XLRI VIL 2020 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be as follows :
- Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in the Interview.
- Candidates will get a mail about their Admission Letter.
- Final Selection of the candidates will be done based on Interviews, Academic records of the candidates.
XLRI VIL 2020 Admission Process
XLRI VIL Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the XLRI VIL Application Form, Fee (XLRI VIL आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.