Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AILET Question Papers, Answer Key – PDF Download. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2019) is conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. Through the AILET score, the candidates can secure admission (AILET प्रश्न पत्र) in BA, LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. programs offered at NLU, Delhi. Here we provide the previous Question Papers with Answer Key of AILET Entrance Test for Test Preparation.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the AILET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information o AILET.
- AILET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AILET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AILET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- AILET Result | All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Result
Content in this Article
The National Law University, Delhi Conducts AILET 2019 for the Applied candidates to secure admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. programs. The AILET 2019 NLU Delhi will be issuing the admission notification in the first week of January 2019. The Application form will be available in January 2019.
AILET Full Form is All India Law Entrance Test
AILET 2019 Question Paper
National Law University, Delhi Authority Releases the Official Question Papers with Answer Key After the AILET Entrance Test. AILET written test for the year 2019 will be conducted on 4th week of May 2019. The result for B.A. LL.B (Hons.) will be declared in the fourth week of May 2019, for LL.M it will be declared on the first week of July 2019 and for Ph.D. in the third week of July 2019. The counseling for B.A.LL.B will be started in the month of June 2019. By the following Links, you can Download the AILET 2019 Question Paper for Download.
- AILET 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
AILET Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the sample Question Paper of AILET 2019 for the candidate Preparation. you can Download the Previous AILET Question Papers from the following Link.
Click Here: AILET Sample Question Papers pdf 2018
How to Prepare the AILET 2019 Exam?
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
AILET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The AILET Exam for BA LLB (Hons) course contains 150 questions that aspirants need to complete in the duration of 1 hour 30 minutes. AILET 2019 exam has a total of five sections which are English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, and Reasoning.
AILET Exam Pattern:
|A||English||35 Marks||35 Ques|
|B||General Knowledge||35 Marks||35 Ques|
|C||Legal Aptitude||35 Marks||35 Ques|
|D||Reasoning||35 Marks||35 Ques|
|E||Mathematics||10 Marks||10 Ques|
|Total||150 Marks||150 Ques|
AILET Exam Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Awards and honors
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Reading Comprehension
- Inference-based questions
- Para Jumbles
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
Note: 1 mark will be given for one correct answer and There is no negative marking. The candidate shall secure a minimum of 40% and 30% for SC and ST candidates of the total marks in the AILET to become eligible for the NLU admission.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AILET Question Papers, Answer Key – PDF Download (एआईएलईटी Question Papers). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.