AICEE Counselling 2019: Candidates who will get the qualifies marks in the All India Common Entrance Examination, they have to attend the AICEE counseling. On that counseling time, Applicants based on their score, they will get the allotment of the seat in the students required AICEE Univerity (AICEE काउंसलिंग) and the students offered course Only. And this counselling Procedure will be conducted for the 02 times based on the requirement of the Vinayaka Mission University. So at that time only, the students have to select their University in which university they need to continue their BE/BTech courses on the creation time Limit.
Most of the information and the links about the candidates and the ending date of this AICEE Notification 2019 Details also given here. And when we will get the announcement about the AICEE Counselling (AICEE काउंसलिंग) Dates, we will immediately upload in this article. In this, all the information is related to AICEE. You can view the AICEE Counselling and Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- AICEE Answer Key – Download AICEE Exam Solutions
- AICEE Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- AICEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download
Content in this Article
AICEE Counselling 2019, Seat Allotment Details
|Name Of The University||Vinayaka Mission University|
|Entrance Exam||All India Common Entrance Examination|
|Admission Courses||All B.E/ B. Tech Courses|
|Application Start Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application Last Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Date||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Final Results Status||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Dates||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Dates||August 2019|
AICEE Counselling & Admission 2019
After the Declaration of VMU AICEE result according to the merit list or cut off candidates can register themselves for the counseling process. Without counselling process candidates will not be able to take admission in any course offered by the VMU. During the AICEE counseling process, original Certificate will also be verified of the candidates so it is must to carry all document with you while appearing in the time of counseling.
Document Required During the Counselling Process
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Entrance Exam or Qualifying Exam Score Card
Seat Reservation under 15% AQI in Veterinary Colleges –
- 5% seats reserved for students with disabilities
- 7.5% seats for ST students
- 15% seats for SC students
- 27% for non-creamy layer OBC applicant
AICEE Exam 2019 Application Process
- The application form and the information bulletin can be obtained from the Veterinary Council of India located in New Delhi by paying the requested application fee.
- The application fee should be paid in the form of a bank demand draft in favor of the Veterinary Council of India at the following address –
- The demand draft should be made from any scheduled bank of India including SBI (State Bank of India).
- Along with the demand draft, an applicant should also attach two plain papers on which the applicant’s full address along with the Pin code should be mentioned. Besides, one envelope of the size 24 cm x 18 cm must be attached. The envelope should be self-addressed and should not be stamped.
- The request for the application form as mentioned above will be sent to the office of the Council by post.
- Candidates can also collect the application form directly from the office of the Council.
- The duly filled application form should reach the Council on or before the last date of the submission.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AICEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Counselling, Seat Allotment details. For any doubt, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share our Website for more details on Other Concepts. Share this page with your friends.