AICEE Counselling 2023: Candidates who will get the qualifies marks in the All India Common Entrance Examination, they have to attend the AICEE counseling. On that counseling time, Applicants based on their score, they will get the allotment of the seat in the students required AICEE Univerity (AICEE काउंसलिंग) and the students offered course Only. And this counselling Procedure will be conducted for the 02 times based on the requirement of the Vinayaka Mission University. So at that time only, the students have to select their University in which university they need to continue their BE/BTech courses on the creation time Limit.
Most of the information and the links about the candidates and the ending date of this AICEE Notification 2023 Details also given here. And when we will get the announcement about the AICEE Counselling (AICEE काउंसलिंग) Dates, we will immediately upload in this article. In this, all the information is related to AICEE. You can view the AICEE Counselling and Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- AICEE Answer Key – Download AICEE Exam Solutions
- AICEE Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- AICEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download
About AICEE Counselling 2024 – Overview
AICEE stands for All India Common Entrance Examination. It was a national-level entrance examination that was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to various undergraduate medical and dental courses in government and private colleges across India. However, AICEE has now been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is the only national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. The AICEE exam is no longer conducted.
AICEE Counselling 2023
|Name of the Category
|Online Application Release Date
|2nd week of Jan 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|Admit Card Available from
|AICEE Exam Date
|2nd week of May 2023
AICEE 2024 Counselling Eligibility
Since AICEE is no longer conducted, there is no eligibility criteria for AICEE counselling. However, the eligibility criteria for counselling for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses through NEET (the current national-level entrance exam) are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as mandatory subjects. They must have scored at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in aggregate in these subjects.
- NEET Qualification: Candidates must have qualified NEET and obtained the minimum qualifying percentile in the exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Other Requirements: Candidates must meet the other eligibility criteria specified by the concerned state or college where they are seeking admission.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible for counselling for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses through NEET.
AICEE 2024 Counselling Process
AICEE is no longer conducted, there is no counselling process for AICEE. However, the counselling process for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses through NEET (the current national-level entrance exam) is as follows:
- Online Registration: Candidates who have qualified NEET are required to register themselves online for counselling on the official website of the conducting authority (e.g. Medical Counselling Committee, state counselling authorities, etc.).
- Choice Filling and Locking: Candidates are required to fill their preferred colleges and courses from the list of available options. After filling the choices, candidates must lock their choices before the deadline.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list, category, and their preferred choices, seats are allotted to the candidates. The seat allotment result is published on the official website of the counselling authority.
- Reporting to the allotted college: Candidates who are allotted a seat are required to report to the allotted college within the specified time frame, with all the necessary documents and fees.
- Second round of Counselling: In case of any vacant seats, a second round of counselling may be conducted, and candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first round can participate in it.
- Document verification: At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates are required to submit all the necessary documents for verification, such as mark sheets, NEET scorecard, internship completion certificate, identity proof, etc.
- Admission Fees: Candidates are required to pay the admission fees at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
AICEE 2024 Counselling Fee
The counselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for admission to 15% All India Quota seats, the counselling fee for 2021 was as follows:
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1,000
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 500
Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee online through the designated mode of payment available on the counselling authority’s website. It is important to note that the counselling fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
AICEE Counselling 2023, Seat Allotment Details
|Name Of The University
|Vinayaka Mission University
|All India Common Entrance Examination
|All B.E/ B. Tech Courses
|Application Start Date
|3rd week of March 2023
|Application Last Date
|3rd week of April 2023
|Admit Card Date
|1st to 2nd week of May 2023
|2nd week of May 2023
|Final Results Status
|Last week of May 2023
|2nd week of June 2023
|Seat Allotment Dates
AICEE Counselling & Admission 2023
After the Declaration of VMU AICEE result according to the merit list or cut off candidates can register themselves for the counseling process. Without counseling, process candidates will not be able to take admission in any course offered by the VMU. During the AICEE counseling process, the original Certificate will also be verified of the candidates so it is a must to carry all documents with you while appearing in the time of counseling.
Document Required During the Counselling Process
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Entrance Exam or Qualifying Exam Score Card
AICEE Exam 2023 Application Process
- The application form and the information bulletin can be obtained from the Veterinary Council of India located in New Delhi by paying the requested application fee.
- The application fee should be paid in the form of a bank demand draft in favor of the Veterinary Council of India at the following address –
- The demand draft should be made from any scheduled bank of India including SBI (State Bank of India).
- Along with the demand draft, an applicant should also attach two plain papers on which the applicant’s full address along with the Pin code should be mentioned. Besides, one envelope of the size 24 cm x 18 cm must be attached. The envelope should be self-addressed and should not be stamped.
- The request for the application form as mentioned above will be sent to the office of the Council by post.
- Candidates can also collect the application form directly from the office of the Council.
- The duly filled application form should reach the Council on or before the last date of the submission.
AICEE Counselling Top Colleges
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is the current national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Some of the top medical colleges in India that offer undergraduate medical courses through NEET based on their rankings and reputation are:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow
- Grant Medical College (GMC), Mumbai
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University (IMS BHU), Varanasi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
Contact Details for AICEE Counselling
The contact details for NEET UG are as follows:
- National Testing Agency (NTA) – the conducting authority for NEET UG: Website: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ Email: [email protected] Phone: 8076535482, 7703859909
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) – the regulatory body for medical education in India: Website: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/ Email: [email protected] Phone: +91-11-23062425, +91-11-23063230
Candidates can contact the NTA for any queries related to the NEET UG exam, such as application process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. They can also contact the MoHFW for any queries related to medical education in India, such as admission process, counselling, eligibility criteria, regulations, etc.
It is advisable to visit the official websites of these authorities for the latest updates and information regarding NEET UG.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AICEE 2024 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Counselling, Seat Allotment details. For any doubt, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share our Website for more details on Other Concepts. Share this page with your friends.
What is NEET UG?
NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc. in various colleges across India.
Who is eligible to appear for NEET UG?
Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects, and have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) are eligible to appear for NEET UG.
What is the exam pattern for NEET UG?
NEET UG exam consists of 180 objective-type questions (MCQs) that need to be completed in three hours. The questions are divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). Each question carries four marks, and one mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
When is NEET UG conducted?
NEET UG is conducted once a year, usually in May. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam dates have been rescheduled multiple times in the past. Candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest updates.
What is the application process for NEET UG?
Candidates can apply for NEET UG online through the official website of NTA. The application process usually starts in December/January, and the last date to submit the application is usually in February/March. Candidates need to pay the application fee online while submitting the application.
What is the syllabus for NEET UG?
The syllabus for NEET UG includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology) of Class 11 and Class 12. Candidates are advised to check the official website for the detailed syllabus.
What is the minimum score required to qualify for NEET UG?
Candidates belonging to the general category need to secure a minimum of 50th percentile, while candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories need to secure a minimum of 40th percentile to qualify for NEET UG.
What is the maximum age limit to appear for NEET UG?
The maximum age limit to appear for NEET UG is 25 years for general category candidates and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates. There is no age limit for candidates appearing for the exam for the first time.
What are the documents required for NEET UG?
Candidates need to carry the NEET UG admit card, a valid ID proof, and a passport-sized photograph to the exam center. The ID proof can be any government-issued ID such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.