MA History Course Details 2021 – MAH Fee, Eligibility, Admission, Duration, Income
About MA History Course Details – MA History Course is a post-graduation course of 2 Years in the field of humanities and arts. In, this article, the candidate’s complete information about MA History Course Details like Fee, Eligibility, Career Options, Income, etc.
The MA History Course Syllabus Covers the subjects like Politics, Indian Government, Literature, Worlds History, Modern India, etc.
MAH Course Full form is Master of Arts in History
Content in this Article
MA History Course Details Overview
The information which was provided in the form of a table format is made easy for the candidates who searching about the MA History Course Details like fee, eligibility, admission process, salary, etc. we gave in-depth information about the MA History Course Details.
|Full-Form||Master of Arts in History|
|Course level||Post Graduation|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in History|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000 /-|
|Salary||3 Lakhs Per Annum|
About MA History Course?
- The candidates who pursue this course can build their career in the Government sector in a high position.
- The graduates can build analytical thinking, strong writing, researching skills that can help them as editors, writers, and analysts.
- This course can be done after completion of the Post-graduation from historical background.
MA History Course Duration
The Master of Arts in History Course Duration is Completely 2 Years which was followed by four semesters. This course covers not only history and also its territories as well.
Course Duration: 2 Years.
MA History Course Eligibility
- The candidates who completed their Bachelor’s degree in History that candidates are only supposed to study the MA in History.
- There is no Age limit for the MA History Course.
- There is a minimum cut-off mark for the MA History Course which follows in some educational institutes.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree from a particular university /college.
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree from History background
MA History Course Admission Process Online
Most colleges/universities will give admission based on their required marks in the Bachelor’s Degree. The following are the steps for the admission process.
- The candidates have to fill their Online Application Form.
- The Application Form should send to the particular university /college through Online mode with an application fee.
- The institutes will release the marks based on the merit list.
- So, that particular student will have a personal interview which was conducted by the colleges/universities.
For, other information about the admission process here the link of IGNOU University Registration link. Go, through this.
Some colleges will conduct entrance tests. These are the entrance test list.
- BHU PET
- DU Entrance Test
Most, of the entrance exam dates, have been postponed due to this COVID 19. So, the candidates have their entrance exam dates.
Tips for MA History Entrance Test
The exam pattern will consist of 3 sections.
- Currents Affairs
- Watch Documentaries
- Read autobiographies
- Make a note about the chronological orders like Topics, Years, decades, and centuries.
MA History Course Fee
The course fee is different from college to college and university to university. The course fee is based on the university infrastructure and also based on the college Rules.
Course Fee: Approx Rs 10,000 /-
MA History Top Colleges and Universities
- St. Stephens College, New Delhi
- Government Arts College, Coimbatore
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
The above mentioned are the top colleges/universities which offering this MA History Course with good faculty and infrastructure.
For, More Information consult or visit particular colleges/universities of their choice.
Master of Arts in History Course Semester Subjects
Here, we are giving some common subjects which will follow by most of the colleges/universities. Because some colleges and universities are autonomous like KLU, Lovely Professional University. They follow their own syllabus pattern and also based on the regulation the syllabus will also change. But, anyhow these are the common subjects followed by many colleges/universities.
Semester 1 Subjects
- History of Tamil Nadu
- Society and state in Medieval India
- Aspects of Ancient India
Semester 2 Subjects
- Modern India
- Politics and the Indian Government
- Interdisciplinary Course
Semester 3 Syllabus
- World History
- Computer application in Historical Studies
- Research Methodology
Semester 4 Syllabus
- History of the Cholas
Career Options for MA History Course
There are many job roles for the MA History Course (Master of Arts in History) in both the private and public sectors. The graduates can work in job roles like
- Survey and Research
- A journalist in Media Stations
Income of MA History Course
The salary for the MA History Graduates is around 3 Lakhs per annum. And, also based on the job profile and also experienced the income will change.
Income: 3 Lakhs per annum.
Archaeologist: The duty for this job role is researching ancients things like houses, valuable things. Collecting them and submit in front of the Court.
Here, we were given complete information about the MA History Course Details like Duration, Eligibility, etc. And, also the candidates who are reading this MA History Course Details article can share this article. So, this may be useful for those candidates.