MA Psychology Course Details 2021 – MAPC Admission, Fee, Career Options, Duration
The candidates who are searching for the MA Psychology Course Details the complete information is provided here. The detailed information is provided about the MA Psychology Course Details like Eligibility, Career Options, Duration, Salary, etc. Scroll down the page for more information about the MA Psychology Course Details.
During the MA Psychology, the candidates study Psychometry, Neuropsychology, Social Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Health Psychology. For the students who want to study psychology, this is the best course to study the MA Psychology before this the students have to complete the graduation level of course in MA Psychology then only the students are allowed to study this MA Psychology course.
MA Psychology Course full form is Master of Arts in Psychology
Content in this Article
MA Psychology Course Details Overview
The Below mentioned table below shows the complete information about the MA Psychology Course fee, eligibility, duration, career options, etc. Go, through the table for more information.
|Full-Form||Master of Arts in Sociology|
|Course level||Post Graduation|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in Sociology|
|Course Fee||INR 5,000 /-|
|Income||3 Lakhs per annum|
About the MA Psychology Course?
- MA Psychology is a post-graduation course that is 2 Years. In, this course the students study human behavior and psychology in different situations.
- MA Psychology Course Syllabus covers the feelings, reactions, motivations, Crisis Management
- The main aim of this course is to change the people who are suffering from behavioral issues like habitat about alcohol so such as health and mental issues.
- And, also the candidates get trained while during the course on how to handle patients at the time of treatment.
- And, also the way to module them at treatment time.
MA Psychology Course Duration
For every course, there will be a duration to complete that particular course. So, like that the MA Psychology Course Duration is 2 years which follows four semesters.
Duration: 2 Years.
MA Psychology Course Eligibility
- This course will have eligibility to study. So, the students who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology that students are only allowed to study this MA Psychology Course.
- The minimum percentage to pursue the MA Psychology Course is 50%.
- Some colleges will have an entrance exam for MA Psychology Course. But, some colleges/universities will follow merit-based. So, the candidates have to check that particular college/university of their choice.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in Psychology
MA Psychology Course Fee
The course fee varies from college to college and university to university. But, the average course fee is around INR 5,000 /-.
Course Fee: INR 5,000 /-
The admission process of MA Psychology Course
Some colleges will conduct their own entrance exam for this MA Psychology Course. The colleges are Hindu College and Ramkrishna Mission Vidyalaya conducts their own entrance test.
There are two types of admission process.
The University of Delhi is conducting the entrance exam for admission in MA Psychology.
- Zakir Husain College
- Daulat Ram College
- Indraprastha College for Women.
MA Psychology Course Entrance Test
|Examination Name||Name of the College||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply|
|TISSNET||Tata Institute of Social Sciences||50% in graduation from an accredited university|
|JUET||Jammu University||55% in graduation from an accredited university||The Last Date to Submit Application Form is Dec 31st, 2020|
|OUCET (CPGET)||Osmania University||40% in Graduation from an accredited college Resident of Telangana||June 2nd Week|
The above table is the entrance test and college name with the dates. So, the students can go through the table about the MA Psychology Course Entrance Test.
- The Entrance Test Timings are 2 PM to 3:40 PM
- The Application Fee is around 1000 /- (including with the bank charges RS 30 /-)
Note – No, Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- TISSNET Application Notification Release Date is November 11, 2020
- Admission 2021 Opens from December 3, 2020 (From 5 PM onwards)
- Hall Tickets were Issued on Feb 8, 2021, onwards
- TISSNET Exam Date 2021 were Feb 20, 2021 (2 PM to 3:40 PM)
- For More Details visit the official website
JUET Exam Dates
- Notification Releasing Date is 17th Dec 2020
- Candidates can Apply through Online Mode from 19th Dec 2020
- The Last Date to Submit an Application is 31st Dec 2020
- Submission of Application Form with Late Fee is 130 Rs / – on 4th January 2021
- For more details about the Application form visit the official Website
Top Colleges and Universities for MA Psychology Course
There are many colleges and universities which offer the MA Psychology Course. Here, are the top government and private colleges which offer MA Psychology with good infrastructure and friendly faculty.
- Deen Dayal Upadhay
- Panjab University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Calcutta University
- Fergusson College
MA Psychology Course Semester Syllabus
Semester 1 Subjects
- Cognitive process
- Emotions in Everyday Life
- Paradigms of Psychology
Semester 2 Subjects
- Basic Organizational Process
- Cognitive Behavior
- Experimental and Statistics Design
- Applied Development Psychology
Semester 3 Subjects
- Self Inpsychoanalytic Thought
- Communicating and Listening
- Development of Theories of Mind
- Group process in organizations
- Multivariate Technique
Semester 4 Subjects
- Organizational Development
- Appreciating Diversity
- Development of Social Psychology
- Psychology of Advertising
- Human Resources Practices
The above mentioned are not exactly semester wise subjects. There are the common subjects that follow in most of the colleges/universities. Based on the colleges/universities norms the academic syllabus will change. But, those are the common subjects which were followed by most of the colleges and universities.
MA Psychology Course Question Paper and Study Material
By clicking the link you will navigate to the next page. So, there you will get complete information about the MA Psychology Course Question Paper, etc.
MA Psychology Course Career Options
After, the completion of the MA Psychology Course the candidates have a better career option in the fields like a doctor, Psychologist, Youth Care, Supervising Counsellor, Adoption Services Director, etc. These are the top job profiles after completion of the MA Psychology Course.
MA Psychology Course Income
The graduates get placed in the job profiles in both the private and public sectors. But, the income is based on the job role, and also the experiences and talent will also calculate.
Average Income: INR 3 Lakhs per annum /-
Job Description of MA Psychology Course
Youth Care Specialist: This job role is to help to maintain the Children to settle in a school and home environment.
Here, we were provided complete information about the MA Psychology Course Details like the fee, etc. For any other related information regarding the MA Psychology Course Details please feel free to mention it in the below comment section.