Check out UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books 2023 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Gujarati Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Gujarati books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Gujarati Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Gujarati Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Gujarati Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Gujarati Exam Date 2023
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Gujarati Exam 2022 will be held on 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books 2023
Here we have given the list of Reference Books of UPSC Mains Gujarati. Refer these books for your preparation. These reference materials are very useful to the UPSC aspirants. The reference books are helpful for both Prelims and Mains Exam of UPSC. The best IAS books can vary from candidate to candidate depending on their previous expertise and knowledge of the subject matter.
Books for Gujarati literature optional Paper 1
- Arvachin Gujarati Sahitya ni Vikas Rekha (Adhunik ane Aadhunik pravaho)
- Bhasha parichay and Gujarati bhasha nu swarup- Jayant Kothari
- Bhasha Vigyan- Jayant Kothari
- History of Gujarati Literature- Dhirubhai Thakar
- Loksahitya- Pamphlets
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Literature- Vasuben Trivedi book
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Sahitya No Itihas- Dr. Ramesh M
- Sattar sahitya swarup- Prasad Brahmbhatt
Books for Gujarati literature optional Paper II
- AkheGeeta – Akho
- Ashwatthama – Sitanshu Yashaschandra
- Chandra-Chandrawati ni varta – Shamal
- Dhvani – Rajendra Shah
- Farbas Virah – DalpatRam
- Hind Swaraj – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Janantike – Suresh Joshi
- Kaavya ni Shakti – RamNarayan Vishvanath Pathak
- Kadambari – Balan
- Manvi ni Bhavai – Pannalal Patel
- Mari Hakikat – Narmadashankar Dave
- Patan ni Prabhuta – Kanaiyalal Munshi
- Purvalap – ‘Kant’ ManiShankar Ratnaji Bhatt
- Rai no Parvat – Ramanbhai Nilkanth
- Saptapadi – UmaShankar Joshi
- Saraswatichandra (Part – 1) – GovardhanRam Tripathi
- Saurashtra ni Rasdhar (Part – 1) – Zaverchand Meghani
- Sudama Charitra – Premanand
- Vasant Vilas Fagu – AgyanKruti
About Gujarati Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains language paper Gujarati is an Indo-Aryan language native to the Indian state of Gujarat. It is part of the greater Indo-European language family. Gujarati is descended from Old Gujarati (circa 1100–1500 AD). In India, it is the official language in the state of Gujarat, as well as an official language in the union territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Gujarati is the language of the Gujjars, who had ruled Rajputana and Punjab.
Why UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Gujarati subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Gujarati Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books 2023 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.