UL-SAT Counselling 2023: ULSAT Counselling 2023 will be organized by UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun in June 2023 after the final result declaration. ULSAT or UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be organized by the authority to give admission to various law programmes. The student needs to clear the written aptitude test and Grup Discussion and Personal Interview process to get selected for ULSAT counselling 2023 (उल-सैट परामर्श). Note that only those candidates will reach for the round of GD and PI who secure min cut off marks in the written test.
The merit list candidates will have to present at the given venue for counselling on the given date and timing. In case of any delay, the seat may get allotted to other students. The candidates also need to carry certain important documents as specified by the authority for verification purpose. At the end of this article, the candidates will be able to get clarity on the ULSAT Entrance Test counselling 2023 process, events and dates related to the same, necessary certificates for verification purpose and list of courses from which the candidates can opt for.
- UL-SAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- UL-SAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- UL-SAT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
About UL-SAT Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
- MICAT Question Paper 2023 & Previous Model Papers pdf Download
- IRMA Question Paper 2023 & Model Papers pdf Download
- KMAT Question Paper 2023 & Download Previous Papers in PDF
- MAH CET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- AP ICET Question Paper 2023 & Previous papers 2022- 2018 with Solution pdf Download
UL-SAT stands for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Legal Studies Aptitude Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) for admission to its undergraduate law programs, such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, and B.Com LLB.
The exam assesses a candidate’s aptitude for legal studies and consists of multiple-choice questions on various subjects, including general knowledge, legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English language, and quantitative aptitude.
UL-SAT is usually held in online mode, and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. Candidates who qualify for the exam are called for further rounds of selection, including a personal interview.
UPES is a leading university in India that offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the fields of law, engineering, management, design, and more. The university has a strong focus on industry-oriented education and provides students with opportunities to gain practical experience through internships, live projects, and industry collaborations.
UL-SAT Counselling 2023 – Important Dates
The events related to counselling are mentioned below in the tabular form. Go through the same and make the note of the tentative schedule:
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Commencement of GD and PI process||June 2023|
|ULSAT Counselling 2023||June 2023|
UL-SAT 2023 Counselling Eligibility
After the UL-SAT exam, the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts counselling sessions for the candidates who have qualified for the exam. The counselling process is usually held in multiple rounds, and candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to participate in the process. Here are some of the eligibility criteria for UPES counselling:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the UL-SAT exam and obtained the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the counselling process.
- Merit list: Candidates are shortlisted for counselling based on their ranks in the merit list prepared by UPES.
- Documents: Candidates must bring all the necessary documents for verification during the counselling process. The list of documents required usually includes mark sheets, certificates, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
- Fee payment: Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee at the time of registration. The fee amount varies depending on the course and category of the candidate.
- Participation: Candidates must be physically present at the counselling venue on the scheduled date and time to participate in the process.
UL-SAT 2023 Counselling Process
The counselling process for UL-SAT organized by UPES generally consists of the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates who have qualified for UL-SAT and meet the eligibility criteria for counselling need to register online by filling out the registration form and paying the counselling fee.
- Choice filling: After registration, candidates are required to fill out their preferences for the course and specialization they wish to pursue.
- Document verification: Candidates need to bring all the necessary documents for verification at the counselling venue. The documents are verified by the university officials to confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
- Seat allotment: Based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list, the choice of course and specialization, and the availability of seats, the university will allot a seat to the candidate.
- Acceptance of seat: If a seat is allotted to the candidate, they will be required to accept the seat by paying the admission fee and submitting the necessary documents.
- Reporting to the institute: After accepting the seat, candidates must report to the institute on the specified date and complete the admission formalities.
UL-SAT 2023 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for UL-SAT organized by UPES varies depending on the course and category of the candidate. Generally, the counselling fee for UPES is around Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000. However, candidates are advised to refer to the official website of UPES or the counselling brochure for detailed information regarding the counselling fee for their specific course.
In addition to the counselling fee, candidates who accept a seat after counselling will also be required to pay the admission fee and other fees as per the university’s fee structure. The admission fee and other fees will also vary depending on the course and program of the candidate.
Required Documents for UL-SAT Counselling 2023
- ULSAT Admit Card and Score Card 2020
- Completely filled form for admission
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute or college.
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th.
- Passing certificate of class 10th or 12th.
- Migration Certificate from the last attended board or university.
- Consent of Legal Guardian or Parents in given format for admission.
- Valid Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Passport or School ID provided by the relevant authority.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
UL-SAT Counselling Seat Allotment Results
UL-SAT seat allotment details are generally communicated to the candidates through the official website of UPES or via email/SMS. Here are some important points regarding the UL-SAT seat allotment process:
- Merit List: After the UL-SAT exam and the subsequent counselling process, the university prepares a merit list based on the candidate’s rank, preference for the course and specialization, and the availability of seats.
- Allotment Letter: Candidates who are allotted a seat will receive an allotment letter containing information about the course, specialization, and the institute where they have been allocated a seat.
- Acceptance of Seat: Candidates who have been allotted a seat must accept the seat by paying the admission fee and submitting the necessary documents within the stipulated time. Failure to do so may result in the seat being allocated to the next candidate on the merit list.
- Wait List: In case a candidate does not get a seat in the first round of seat allotment, they may be placed on the waitlist. If any seats remain vacant after the first round of allotment, the university will release a waitlist of candidates who can then be allotted seats.
- Reporting to the Institute: After accepting the seat, candidates must report to the institute on the specified date and complete the admission formalities.
UL-SAT Counselling Top Colleges
UL-SAT is an entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) for admission to various undergraduate law programs offered by the university. Here are some of the top colleges for UL-SAT:
- College of Legal Studies, UPES – Dehradun: The College of Legal Studies (COLS) at UPES is one of the top law colleges in India, offering various undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. It has been consistently ranked among the top law colleges in the country by various ranking agencies.
- School of Law, UPES – Dehradun: The School of Law at UPES offers various undergraduate law programs, including B.A. LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.), and BBA LL.B (Hons.). The college has state-of-the-art infrastructure and experienced faculty members.
- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad: The Institute of Management Studies (IMS) at Ghaziabad is a leading business school in India, offering various undergraduate and postgraduate management programs. It also offers a B.A. LL.B (Hons.) program, which is affiliated with UPES.
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University – Dehradun: The Faculty of Law at ICFAI University, Dehradun offers various undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. The college has a well-equipped library, experienced faculty members, and a rigorous academic curriculum.
Contact Details for UL-SAT Counselling
UL-SAT, also known as the University of Law Admission Test, is an admissions test used by the University of Law in the United Kingdom for their undergraduate law programs.
If you have any questions or concerns about the UL-SAT, you can contact the University of Law directly through their website or by phone.
Here are the contact details for the University of Law:
- Website: https://www.law.ac.uk/ Phone: +44 (0)1483 216 000 Email: [email protected]
- You can also visit the University of Law’s contact page for additional information on how to get in touch with their various departments: https://www.law.ac.uk/about/contact-us.
In this page, we have given the information about the UL-SAT Entrance Test 2020. So, visit once on this page and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to others.
What is the UL-SAT?
The UL-SAT is an admissions test used by the University of Law in the UK for their undergraduate law programs. It is designed to assess applicants’ critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What does the UL-SAT test consist of?
The UL-SAT consists of two sections: the first section assesses verbal reasoning and the second section assesses critical reasoning. The test is 135 minutes long and includes a total of 100 questions.
How do I register for the UL-SAT?
You can register for the UL-SAT on the University of Law’s website. The registration deadline is typically in January for the September intake.
How much does the UL-SAT cost?
The cost of the UL-SAT is typically around £150. However, fees may vary so it’s best to check the University of Law’s website for the most up-to-date information.
What score do I need to pass the UL-SAT?
There is no set passing score for the UL-SAT. The University of Law uses the test results as one of several factors in their admissions decisions.
Can I prepare for the UL-SAT?
Yes, the University of Law offers an online practice test that you can purchase to help you prepare for the UL-SAT. Additionally, there are many resources available online, such as sample questions and study guides.
Is the UL-SAT required for all law programs at the University of Law?
No, the UL-SAT is only required for certain undergraduate law programs at the University of Law. Be sure to check with the University to see if the program you are interested in requires the UL-SAT.