UL-SAT Counselling 2020: ULSAT Counselling 2020 will be organized by UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun in June 2020 after the final result declaration. ULSAT or UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be organized by the authority to give admission to various law programmes. The student needs to clear the written aptitude test and Grup Discussion and Personal Interview process to get selected for ULSAT counselling 2020 (उल-सैट परामर्श). Note that only those candidates will reach for the round of GD and PI who secure min cut off marks in the written test.
The merit list candidates will have to present at the given venue for counselling on the given date and timing. In case of any delay, the seat may get allotted to other students. The candidates also need to carry certain important documents as specified by the authority for verification purpose. At the end of this article, the candidates will be able to get clarity on the ULSAT Entrance Test counselling 2020 process, events and dates related to the same, necessary certificates for verification purpose and list of courses from which the candidates can opt for.
- UL-SAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- UL-SAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- UL-SAT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
UL-SAT Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
The events related to counselling are mentioned below in the tabular form. Go through the same and make the note of the tentative schedule:
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Commencement of GD and PI process||June 2020|
|ULSAT Counselling 2020||June 2020|
ULSAT Counselling 2020
- The procedure of counselling will be held in June 2020 by UPES or through the UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) Dehradun.
- The candidates need to attain the min score in ULSAT 2020 written examination in order to get shortlisted for GD and PI round. Those who finally get selected after the GDPI procedure will be given the chance to appear in the counselling round.
- After counselling, the students will be allotted the course and college they have opted for and they need to deposit the course fee.
ULSAT Counselling Process, Seat Allotment 2020
The below-given process for ULSAT counselling should be known to all the selected candidates and they need to follow the same:
- The candidates will be called for the round of counselling after once the final result will be announced.
- The applicants who qualify the written aptitude exam will be shortlisted for the rounds of GD (group discussion) and PI (personal interview).
- Those who clear the round of GD and PI will find their space in the counselling of ULSAT 2020.
- UPES will send the information of the counselling venue, date and timing to the candidates through call letter.
- All the selected candidates will have to report at the counselling place that is the campus of UPES on the specified date & time.
- They need to bring some important certificates also for verification purpose.
- The seat allotment for ULSAT 2020 will be done on the grounds of the overall performance of the candidates in written examination and GDPI round and their ranking in the merit list.
Required Documents for UL-SAT Counselling 2020
- ULSAT Admit Card and Score Card 2020
- Completely filled form for admission
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute or college.
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th.
- Passing certificate of class 10th or 12th.
- Migration Certificate from the last attended board or university.
- Consent of Legal Guardian or Parents in given format for admission.
- Valid Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Passport or School ID provided by the relevant authority.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
In this page, we have given the information about the UL-SAT Entrance Test 2020. So, visit once on this page and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to others.