St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Time Table 2018
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Time Table 2018: Check the St. John’s PG Medical Admission 2018 has announced the Time Table in St. John’s Medical College PG Medical (MD, MS, PG Diploma) Postgraduate Medical Admissions (MD, MS, Diploma) to St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) through Common Counselling. Dates and other details will be announced on the KEA Website. St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore will not hold separate entrance exam 2018 for admissions. Know complete details of St. John’s PG Medical Admission 2018 here. In this all the information is similar to the St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore. You can view or download the St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Time Table 2018 PDF is also available here.
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore
Content in this Article
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences (SJNAHS) is a self-financing private Institution. St. John’s Medical College, Bengaluru established in 1963 by the CBCI with the aim of training healthcare personnel committed to serving the poor in the margins, was dedicated as a memorial of the XXXVIII International Eucharistic Congress held in Bombay in 1964 and named after St. John the Baptist, the Patron of Pope John XXIII, who was an ardent supporter of this initiative of the Catholic Church in India.
CBCI Office for Health Care was established in 1989 by the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India to function as the coordinating body of all the health-related organizations of the Church in India.
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences consists of:
- A Medical College – counted as one of the best in the nation
- A state of the art Hospital with 1350 beds for all medical and surgical departments including super-specialty departments
- A top-class College of Nursing
- A Research Institute – the first in a medical school – with the most modern facilities including a Biorepository and An Institute of Health Care Management and Paramedical StudiesSpread over 132 acres of verdant campus in the salubrious climate of the Garden City of Bengaluru, this institution stands testimony to the purpose for which it was established.
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Time Table 2018 Notification
|Last date for submitting Application Forms online||Feb 2018|
|Announcement of interview list||Feb 2018|
|Interviews and practicals||Mar 2018|
|Announcement of final results||Mar 2018|
|Commencement of courses||Apr 2018|
|Name of the college||St. John’s Medical College|
|Official Website||Click Here|
St. Johns PG (Post Graduate) Medical Admission 2018
St. Johns Medical College offers MD and MS degree programs in Anesthesia, Anatomy, Biochemistry Community Health, Dermatology/Venerology/Leprosy, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radiology, PMR, Transfusion Medicine. The basic eligibility criteria for admission in MD/MS is MBBS degree. The candidates will have to apply through KEA website.
SJMC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree/Postgraduate Medical Diploma from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India and have satisfactorily completed the Rotating Compulsory Internship of one year.
- Registration with the Indian Medical Council is essential.
- Candidates need to be NEET PG 2018 qualified to apply for the Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses.
St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates are advised to download and get their admit cards printed in the given duration as, after that, the link will expire. After the expiration, the candidates will not be able to download the document and hence will not be able to take the exam as the entries in the exam hall will not be allowed without the St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2018 released Feb 2018.
St. John’s PG Medical College Application fee last date
St. John’s PG Medical college exam fee last date will be July 2018
How to check the St. John’s PG Medical Clollege Time Table/Date Sheet 2018
- Visit the Official website http://www.stjohns.in/
- Click on your desired tab
- After that we will enter the registration details
- And hit a submit button
- Your desired time table will be appeared on the screen
- Download amd take print out for future reference.
Download the St. John’s PG Medical Clollege Time Table 2018
|St. John’s PG Medical Clollege Time Table 2018||Download|
In this article, we have given the details about St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Time Table 2018. So, Visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment box. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends.