OJEE Question Papers 2018 pdf & Previous Question papers with Solution Download
Check out the details of OJEE Question Papers 2018 pdf & Previous Question papers with Solution Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (ओजेईई 2018) Question papers with Solutions. Odisha State Government Authority will be releasing the OJEE Official Question papers After the OJEE Entrance 2018 Exam.
In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like OJEE 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, OJEE Entrance Test Syllabus, OJEE 2018 Application Form and Fee, OJEE 2018 Admit Card Download. The OJEE Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Model OJEE Question Papers and Previous OJEE Question Papers from this Article.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and its Admit Card
- OJEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- The OJEE Admit Card 2018 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
OJEE Question Papers 2018 Download
Content in this Article
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Authority may release the Official Entrance Test Question Papers After the OJEE Entrance Test 2018 Exam. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be organized in the Month of May 2018. The authority will provide the OJEE 2018 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the OJEE 2018 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board Authority shall organize the counseling procedure for the Qualified Students.
- OJEE 2018 Question Paper Pdf- Link will be Update Soon
About Odisha JEE
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination, organized by the state government of Odisha. The exam is conducted for students seeking admission to undergraduate, masters and lateral entry courses. The candidates to qualify for the admission in the IIT/NIT/IIIT and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE Advanced and JEE Main ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination.
OJEE Full Form is Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
OJEE Question Papers with Solutions pdf
Here we have provided the complete list of OJEE Question papers with the solutions and the OJEE last year Question Papers. OJEE Entrance Test Previous Question Papers can be download in pdf format for the Applied Students as the can prepare for the OJEE 2018 Exam.
OJEE Previous Year Question Papers PDF
The Previous year OJEE Question Papers with their solutions are given below. OJEE 2018 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best Test preparations. The Candidates can Download the OJEE Question Papers Question papers through the following Links. The following are the Subject papers of OJEE Entrance Test.
|OJEE Previous Papers pdf Download||Download Links|
|OJEE 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|OJEE 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|OJEE 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|OJEE 2014 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|OJEE 2013 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
How to Prepare OJEE 2018 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
OJEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The OJEE entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking in the Written Exam. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the OJEE entrance Test 2018. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- MBA: The Question Paper Consist of Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals were 120 questions for MBA course asked in the examination.
- B.Pharma: The Question Paper Consist of 180 questions for B.Pharma. There will be 60 questions asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
You can go through the following Link for More information on the Syllabus.
Click Here: Odisha Joint Entrance Test 2018 Syllabus
• Electricity & Magnetism
• Wave motion
• Electronic Devices
• Relativity and Nuclear Physics
• Heat & Thermodynamics
• Characteristics of Materials
• Nuclear chemistry
• Liquid State
• Gaseous State
• Atoms and molecules
• Structure of atoms and molecules
• Chemical bonds metals and metallurgy
• Organic chemistry
• Aliphatic compounds
• Aromatic compounds
• Periodic classification
• Chemical Energetic, Equilibrium and Kinetics
• Types of chemical response
• Differential calculus
• Integral calculus
• Differential equations
• Probability and statistics
• Number system
• Algebra of models
• Number system
• Determinants and matrices
• Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
• Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
• Quadratic polynomials
• Sequence and Series
• Genetic supplies
• Recombinant DNA and Tissue custom technique
• Complexities of flowers
• Processes in crops
• Economic Botany
• Common plant
• Morphology of angiosperms
• Taxonomy of flowering crops
• Cell: Structure and efficiency
• Continuity of life
Note: Four marks will be given for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Read the following links for more information on the concepts on Entrance Test Question Papers
- JNU Question Papers 2017 & Last Year Question Papers PDF Download
- COMEDK UGET Question Papers 2018 PDF & Previous Year Question Paper Free Download
- MH CET Question Papers 2018 & Previous Question Papers with Answers Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of OJEE Question Papers 2018 pdf & Previous Question papers with Solution Download (ओजेईई Question papers 2018). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.