NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Admit Card 2020: In this article, we have provided the information about the NITIE Mumbai Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020. NITIE Institute offers 2-year PGDIM to the students with Graduation and PG in different disciplines of Agriculture and Allied Sciences (NITIE मुम्बई PGDIM PGDISEM एडमिट कार्ड). Admissions will be offered to the applicants based on CAT/CMAT Exam Scores. Selected applicants will be called for GD and PI. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. You can download the NITIE Mumbai PGDIM Hall Ticket in the academic year of 2020.
Also, refer to the following articles to know the other details NITIE PGDIM Entrance Test is given as:
- NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Application Form, Eligibility
- NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Exam Dates – Check NITIE Time Table
- NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
About National Institute of Industrial Management (NITIE)
Located in the heart of Mumbai, surrounded on three sides by lakes and curtained from the hustle and bustle of the city by the lush greenery is a beautiful campus that produces some of the best managers for the country every year, and has been doing so for the past 50 years. The students call it God’s own campus and the world outside knows it as NITIE.
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Name of the Organization||NITIE, Mumbai|
|Category of the page||NITIE Time Table|
|Release of Notification||October 31, 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||November 1, 2019|
|Last Date to Register||February 11, 2020|
|Selection Process||March 23, 2020|
|Beginning of Session||June 2020|
Details on NITIE Admit Card PDF
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Admit Card: The following details will be provided on the Admit Card PDF. The students are advised to re-check the mentioned details of yours is valid/not, before taking a printout of it. In case there are any corrections found in the admit card, then the candidates must contact the examination authority. They must not try to correct it on their own.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
How to check the NITIE Hall Ticket
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Admit Card: The following are the steps to check the National Institute of Industrial Management Hall Ticket 2020 is given as:
- First, visit the official website of NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Management)
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- After that, search the ‘Admit Card’ on the home page.
- Next, select the course name and hit on the ok button.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth details.
- Get the Admit Card now.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for future reference.
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT valid Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Admission Call Letter will be offered to the candidates on Merit Basis, Academic Records, Relevant Work Experience (if any), Performance in GD & PI.
SEATS in PGDIM/PGDISEM
Total no. of seats available for the admissions in the academic year of 2020 is 304 seats for PGDIM and 47 seats are available for the PGDM program. 15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) will be reserved for international learners in each program offered by NITIE.
Download NITIE Mumbai Hall Ticket 2020 PDF
|NITIE Mumbai PGDIM Exam Admit Card 2020 PDF||Click Here|
- NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Syllabus – Download NITIE Syllabus PDF
- NITIE Mumbai PGDIM PGDISEM Question Papers – Download
- NITIE Mumbai PGDM PGDISEM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Here, we have given the information about the NITIE Mumbai PGDIM Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020. If you have any doubt give a message via the comment section or go for the official website otherwise go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.