MCAER PG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download MCAER Syllabus
MCAER PG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of the Topic MCAER Syllabus 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of MCAER 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. MCAER PGCET (MCAER UG सीईटी का सिलेबस) is the common entrance test for admissions in various Post Graduate Programs. This Exam is conducted by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB). Through this article, you can get the complete details about MCAER 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
MCAER PG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Content in this Article
|Name of the Exam||MCAER|
|Conducting Exam Board||Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research|
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate Programs in Agriculture|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MCAER Syllabus 2019
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Agronomy
- Principles of Agronomy
- Practical Crop Production (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Field Crops-(II) (Rabi Crops)
- Introductory Agriculture
- Practical Crop Production (II) (Rabi Crops)
- Water Management including Micro-irrigation
- Weed Management
- Field Crops – (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
MCAER PG CET Plant Syllabus 2019 – Pathology
- Introductory Plant Pathology
- Diseases of Field Crops and their Management
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Diseases of Horticultural Crops and their Management
- Principles of Plant Pathology
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Botany
- Environmental Science
- Breeding of field and Horticultural Crops
- Principles of genetics
- Principles of Seed Technology
- Crop Physiology
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- Principles of Plant Breeding
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Horticulture
- Production Technology of Fruit Crops
- Production Technology of Spices, Aromatics, Medicinal and Plantation Crops
- Post-Harvest Management and Value addition of Fruits and Vegetable
- Production Technology of Vegetables and Flowers
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Animal Science & Dairy Science
- Livestock Production and Management
- The technology of milk and Milk Products
- Livestock Breeding and Nutrition
- Sheep & Goat production
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Agricultural Extension
- Fundamentals of Rural Sociology and Educational Psychology
- Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology
- Dimensions of Agricultural Extension
- Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 – Agricultural Economics
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Prices
- Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agri-Business Management
- Agricultural Finance & Co-operation
MCAER Exam Pattern 2019
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The Question Paper contains three papers i.e., I, II, III
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper is for 100 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 90 minutes.
- 2 marks will be awarded for correct answer in Paper I and 1 mark for Paper II, III.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
MCAER Important Dates
Application Starting Date – December 08, 2018
Last Date for submitting Applications – January 6, 2019
Last Date for Payment – January 10, 2019
Release of Admit Cards – March 12, 2019
MCAER Exam Date – March 23, 24 & 25 2019
Declaration of Result – April 13, 2019
Download MCAER Syllabus 2019 PDF
|MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Here you can download the MCAER PG CET Entrance exam syllabus in the academic year of 2019. So, refer the MCAER Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 details are clearly mentioned in this page. If you have any confusion give a comment on below comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page to our neighbours and friends.