MCAER PG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check the details of the Topic MCAER 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the Overall information on the Basic Points of MCAER 2020 like Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. MCAER (MCAER UG सीईटी का सिलेबस) is the common entrance test for admissions in various PG Programs. This Exam is conducted by the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Exam Board (MAUEB). Through this article, you can get complete details about MCAER 2020.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
Content in this Article
MCAER PG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Exam||MCAER|
|Conducting Exam Board||Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research|
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate Programs in Agriculture|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MCAER Syllabus 2020
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Agronomy
- Principles of Agronomy
- Practical Crop Production (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Field Crops-(II) (Rabi Crops)
- Introductory Agriculture
- Practical Crop Production (II) (Rabi Crops)
- Water Management including Micro-irrigation
- Weed Management
- Field Crops – (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
MCAER PG CET Plant Syllabus 2020 – Pathology
- Introductory Plant Pathology
- Diseases of Field Crops and their Management
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Diseases of Horticultural Crops and their Management
- Principles of Plant Pathology
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Botany
- Environmental Science
- Breeding of Field and Horticultural Crops
- Principles of genetics
- Principles of Seed Technology
- Crop Physiology
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- Principles of Plant Breeding
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Horticulture
- Production Technology of Fruit Crops
- Production Technology of Spices, Aromatics, Medicinal and Plantation Crops
- Post-Harvest Management and Value Addition of Fruits and Vegetable
- Production Technology of Vegetables and Flowers
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Animal Science & Dairy Science
- Livestock Production and Management
- The technology of milk and Milk Products
- Livestock Breeding and Nutrition
- Sheep & Goat production
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Agricultural Extension
- Fundamentals of Rural Sociology and Educational Psychology
- Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology
- Dimensions of Agricultural Extension
- Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Agricultural Economics
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Prices
- Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agri-Business Management
- Agricultural Finance & Co-operation
MCAER Exam Pattern 2020
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The Question Paper contains three papers i.e., I, II, III
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper is for 100 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 90 minutes.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer in Paper I and 1 mark for Paper-II, III.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
MCAER Important Dates
- Application Starting Date – December 08, 2019
- Last Date for submitting Applications – January 2020
- Last Date for Payment – January 2020
- Release of Admit Cards – March 2020
- MCAER Exam Date – March 2020
- Declaration of Result – April 2020
Download MCAER Syllabus 2020 PDF
|MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
Here you can check or download the MCAER PG CET Entrance examination syllabus in the academic year of 2020. So, visit the MCAER Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 details are clearly mentioned in this article. If you have any queries give a comment on the below comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our neighbors and friends.