Check out JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result 2020 Regular/Supplementary are available on this page. JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supplementary examination was conducted in Feb 2020 The examination and results of JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result for Regular/Supplementary (R16, R13, R10 Regulation) are conducted and announced by the JNTU Hyderabad University. Students who are applied for the JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supplementary Exam are eagerly waiting for the results. So, the candidates have required to check the JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 results on this website.
The university, on the other hand, has provided the official links for B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supplementary Exam very soon. The students can go on the listed links and see the entire results or can contact the college’s staff and know the details. For all the updates You can check JNTU Hyderabad official website www.jntuhceh.ac.in Also, bookmark this page and keep visiting and we will give you the total information regarding JNTUH Results, Exams, etc.,
Also read :
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Sem Results – Supply & Mid Exams
- JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Syllabus – All Branches
- Download JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year Question Papers – All Branches
- JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year Academic Calendar
Content in this Article
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result 2020 – (R16, R13, R10 Regulation)
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result for Regular/Supplementary(R16, R13, R10 Regulation) are released on Jan 25th and the links are given below. Candidates can click on the below links to check their results and the JNTUH also provided the official website for the students to check their results. On clicking the links students have to give the necessary details like the name, Hall ticket number and other details.
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem R16, R13, R10 Supply 2020|
|Exam Conducted on||Nov 2020|
|Exam Time Table||Click Here|
JNTUH B.Tech II Year – Semester II R16, R13, R10 Results 2020
- B.Tech II Year – Semester II – R16 Regulation – Regular Exams Nov 2020
- B.Tech II Year – Semester II – R13 Regulation – Regular Exams Nov 2020
- B.Tech II Year – Semester II – R10 Regulation – Regular Exams Nov 2020
About JNTU Hyderabad
JNTUH, located in Kukatpally, has a Grade ‘A’ certification from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It has been in existence for more than 40 years. The JNTU College of Engineering, Results Hyderabad (CEH), JNTU College of Engineering, Karimnagar, JNTU School of Information Technology (SIT), JNTU Institute of Science and Technology (IST), JNTU School of Management Studies (SMS), and the JNTU Academic Staff College (ASC).
JNTUH Mid / Sem / Supply exams
For all branches of engineering JNTUH conducting mid/sem/supply examinations from the first year to final year. For every year in B.Tech, there are two semesters and the exams are conducted by JNTUH. Each semester has two mid examinations which are conducted by the respective engineering colleges and the weightage of marks are added to the semester exam that is taken from the only one mid(maximum marks obtained in any one of the mid).
Whenever the students fail or unsatisfied with there result in the sem exam JNTUH also gave an opportunity to put Revaluation/Recounting/Revaluation by a challenge. If the candidates fail in the semester subjects and also in revaluation then the University JNTUH conducts Supplementary examinations for those students. Every student should follow the updates regarding the exams by JNTUH on the official website.
JNTUH Regular/Supplementary Result
B. Tech semester examinations of JNTUH are conducted every 6 months after the completion of sem exams. Students who are applied for the semester exams need not be worried about the results because JNTUH gives up to date information and releases notification of valuation and the results on the official website. Students have to wait for a minimum of 45 days for their results after the completion of the exam. The valuation should be done in different phases. These updates are released by the University. Students have to check the Regular/Supplementary results on JNTUK official website.
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supply (R13) Result
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supply (R16) Result
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supply (R10) Result
How to check JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supplementary Result
Below we are giving the step by step process to check JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 result(R16, R13, R10 Regulation) which is conducted on Feb 2020 and also download the result sheet.
- Visit the official results website of JNTU Hyderabad using the direct link, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, you are required to click on the “JNTUH 2-2 Results” link.
- You will be opening the results link, in which you are required to select any of the two servers available.
- Enter your hall ticket number, Date of Birth and other particulars required in the fields provided and click on ‘Enter’.
- You can find your marks sheets being displayed on the screen along with your name.
- Take a printout of your marks sheet for future use for Applying Revaluation/ Recounting / Supplementary Exams.
- You will get JNTUH 2-2 Sem Results Column wise with Student Name.
Apart from the results students who are not satisfied with their result, JNTUH provides another chance that is Revaluation/Recounting/Revaluation by the challenge. The last date to apply for the Revaluation/Recounting/Revaluation by the challenge is June “-1” in the field of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject. “-2” in the field of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject. “-3” in the field of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
Hope this article JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result 2020 – Regular/Supply, Sem Exams gives the required information about JNTUH updates. Share this article with your friends. For any query regarding JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Result 2020 – Regular/Supply, Sem Exams give us via below comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.