HP CET 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of HP CET 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Counselling. HP CET is the Entrance Exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University for admissions of B.Tech & M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, MBA & MCA Courses. The Examination will be conducted in Offline Mode. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on candidates performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start from March 8, 2019. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIT B.Tech Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- Amity JEE Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
HP CET full form is Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Government University in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India, established in 2011.
HP CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||8th March 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||28th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||B.Tech/B.Pharmacy : May 12, 2019|
M.Tech/M.Sc : June 8, 2019
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||20th May 2019|
|Announcement of Result (M.Tech)||15th June 2019|
HP CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
HP CET 2019 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
HP CET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Processing & Test Fee|
|For SC/ST/BPL Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1550/-|
HP CET Admit Card
Candidates can download the E- Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam commences. Here are the steps to download the HP CET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “HP CET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
HP CET Result 2019
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to checkout the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” HP CET 2019 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
HP CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 2 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answers.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Time|
HP CET Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- HP CET Admit Card
- HP CET Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of HP CET 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.