IIT Delhi MBA Counselling 2020: Indian Institute of Management, Delhi MBA is a state level entrance exam organized by Applied Materials. IITD MBA is conducted for students seeking admission into UG engineering and MBA colleges in Applied Materials. The role of IITUniversity ends with the declaration of result and the entire admission process of Christ University 2020 including Christ MBA Counselling (IIT Delhi MBA काउंसलिंग), is regulated by the Admission Committee for Management Business Courses (ACPC).
IIT MBA 2020 Counselling is monitored by ACPC and seats are allotted strictly based on merit and preferences of the candidates. In other words, the committee will prepare a merit list of student names eligible for IIT Delhi MBA Counselling and then allocate the Govt and Management seats to those students based on their rank and preference.
- IIT Delhi MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IIT Delhi MBA Question Papers – Download
- IIT Delhi MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
IIT Delhi MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
IIT Delhi MBA Counseling is a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under government quota seats and management quota. So, cracking the entrance exam is just not enough for students to get admission. Their names have to appear in the merit list released by ACPC to achieve eligibility in counselling.
The different stages of IIT Delhi MBA Counselling 2020 are as under:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
Let us now look into each of these stages in detail.
Indian Institute of Technology MBA Counseling Registration Process
Only registered candidates can participate in the counselling process. So, follow the steps as under to register.
- Step 1: Reach one of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Step 2: Purchase booklet and 14-digit pin by paying INR 350 in the branch.
- Step 3: To register one must go to the official website and click on the New Registration tab.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details along with the 14-digit PIN you purchased in respective fields.
- Step 5: Generate a new password with 6- 12 alphanumeric characters
- Step 6: Make a note of your User ID and Password for further use.
IIT Delhi MBA Exam Document Verification
This stage involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- AMAT result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
IITD MBA Counselling, Seat allotment
Based on the following factors, students will be allotted a seat in one of the participating colleges of IIT Delhi. They can view their status by logging into the website.
- Choice filling and
- Availability of seats
Candidates can view their status by logging in to their account from the official website.
IIT 2020 Counselling – Admission
After successful seat allotment, students must report at the institute to complete the admission formalities followed by paying tuition fees. Also, candidates are required to carry the original documents mentioned above and a set of photocopies to complete the admission process.
IIT Delhi MBA Entrance Counseling 2020
The tentative dates for IIT MBA Exam Counselling 2020 according to last year.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||Maybe till the end of May 2020|
|Online registration & submission of a filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||4th week April – 4th week May 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||2nd week June 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||4th week June 2020|
|The final list of Institutes and Seats||4th week June 2020|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for admission||4th week June – 1st week July 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||1st week July 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week July 2020|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any||2nd week July 2020|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||3rd week July 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||3rd week July 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week July 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||3rd week July 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||3rd week July 2020|
Check the IIT Delhi MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment Details
In this article, we have given the information about the IIT Delhi MBA Counselling Details in the academic year of 2020. So, refer once on this page and if you have any confusion about this article give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.