CS Exams – Verification of Marks: In this article, we have provided the details regarding the CS Exams – Verification of Marks application and fee details for applying. CS Foundation marks verification form the last date is 18th March 2021. The online facility for applying for CS Exams – Verification of Marks will be opened from the 26th February 2021 from 00:01 hrs till, the 17th March 2021 up to 24:00 hrs.
CS Exams – Verification of Marks
Content in this Article
In terms of Regulation 46 (2) of the Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982, as in force, a candidate can seek “Verification of Marks” in any subject(s) of CS examination within 30 days from the date of declaration of results. The application for verification of marks should be made by interested candidates in the prescribed method with the requisite fee of Rs. 250/- per subject within 30 days (one month) from the date of declaration of results. Interested candidates can apply for verification of marks either through On-line mode or Off-line mode as detailed below:
(A) Application of CS Exam – Verification of Marks – Online Mode
In case any candidate intends to apply for verification of marks, he/she is encouraged to apply through Online Services of the Institute as it shall provide the following benefits to the candidates:
(i) Instant receipt of an application for verification of marks in the Institute.
(ii) Loss of application in transit is avoided.
(iii) Postal delay, if any, is nil.
(iv) Fee for verification of marks can be paid through credit card/debit card /net banking.
(v) Application for verification shall be disposed of within the minimum period.
(vi) Preparation of Demand draft and dispatching of application through speed post/courier service can be avoided.
(vii) Candidates can confirm the receipt of their application at an early date.
In order to optimize the use of the online mode of application for CS Exam verification of marks, candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their request for verification of marks through Online mode by following the procedure mentioned below.
Procedure for Online Application for CS Exams – Verification of Marks (VOM)
Candidates shall submit their application for Verification of Exam Marks through on-line Services of the Institute at www.icsi.edu as per the following steps:
- Step 1: Login into the Online Services portal
- Step 2: Click on Student – My Account link
- Step 3: Click here for the Exam Verification Request link on Student Details Page
- Step 4: Choose Request Type and Click on Submit Button
- Step 5: Press the Click button to view the contact details
- Step 6: Verify the address details. If a change in address is required, then follow
the below link:
Students –> My Account –> Requests –> Change of Address
- Click the Confirm button if address details are correct
- Step 7: Choose the subjects for which the Verification request needs to be generated. Choose the appropriate payment mode and click Proceed for Payment Button
- Step 8: Request ID and Transaction ID will be generated for the request. Click on Proceed for Payment Button
- Step 9: Already raised request will be disabled. The Approval Time will appear against the Requests which have been approved by the Directorate of Examination.
- In case candidates find any difficulty in payment of fees on-line, doubt regarding submission of on-line application for verification of marks, or non-availability of the status of receipt of an application for verification of marks or outcome of verification of marks on the website or non-receipt of any communication from the Institute regarding verification of marks within sixty days of submission of the On-line application, candidates are advised to send an e-mail at [email protected] along with the particulars regarding their application.
- Students can check the payment status online from the home page of Online Services.
(B) Application of Verification of Marks – Offline Mode
In case the candidates find any difficulty in submitting their application for verification of examination marks through online mode, they can apply for the same by submitting the application in the prescribed form given below together with the requisite fee @ Rs. 250/- per subject within 30 days (one month) from the date of declaration of results.
The application for seeking verification of marks should invariably include —
(ii) Roll Number;
(iii) Registration Number;
(iv) Stage of examination;
(v) Subject(s) in which verification of marks sought;
(vi) Amount of fee paid;
(vii) Demand Draft Number, Date, and Drawee’s Bank; and
(viii) Complete postal address of candidates with Phone/Mobile Number(s) and E-mail ID(s).
The amount of fee for verification can be paid either by way of demand draft favoring “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi; or in cash at the Regional/Chapter/Noida Office.
Students are advised to enroll for the next session of examination in time without waiting for the
outcome of their verification of exam marks. In case there is a change in the result, the examination fee paid shall be either refunded or adjusted against future payments.
Application for Verification of CS Exam Marks is available here in pdf format – Application
Check out the details of the CS Examinations and for more information regarding the CS Exams – Verification of Marks follow our articles. CS Foundation marks verification form the last date is 18th March 2021. If any queries and doubts use the comment section to clarify them.