APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023: Check out the details of APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern, Marks & Exam Details. Here we have provided information like APPSC Group 4 Exam Details, Group 4 Exam Qualification Details, Group 4 Exam Posting Details, Group 4 Exam Fee details. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 4 Exam Details (APPSC గ్రూప్ 4 సిలబస్) for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 4 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
సెప్టెంబర్ 19న ఏపీపీఎస్సీ కార్యాలయంలో కమిషన్ సభ్యులు జీఎస్ సీతారామరాజు, ప్రొఫెసర్ జింకా రంగజనార్దన, ప్రొఫెసర్ కె.విజయకుమార్, ప్రొఫెసర్ గుర్రం సుజాత, ప్రొఫెసర్ కె.పద్మరాజు, సేవారూప, కమిషన్ కార్యదర్శి ఏకె మౌర్యలతో కలసి ఆయన విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడారు. ‘‘2016 నోటిఫికేషన్లకు సంబంధించి ఉన్న నాన్జాయినింగ్ పోస్టులు, భర్తీకాని పోస్టులను ఇప్పుడు కొత్త నోటిఫికేషన్లలో చేర్చి భర్తీచేస్తాం. కొత్త పోస్టుల భర్తీకి 30 నుంచి 40 వరకు నోటిఫికేషన్లు విడుదల చేస్తాం.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the APPSC Group 4 Exam Reference books.
APPSC FULL FORM IS ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commissions had been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. APPSC functions as the Commission which is enumerated in Article 320 of the Constitution. APPSC Commission statutory functions are Direct Recruitment, Recruitment by transfer, Statutory rules relating to services and Disciplinary cases and regulations, Reimbursement of legal expenses, Wound and extraordinary pension cases.
APPSC conducts the Prelims and Mains Exam for the selection of possible candidates for the Groups Jobs under Service Examinations. Thousands of Applicants are going to appear for Group Services Examinations. you can go through the official website psc.ap.gov.in to know APPSC Group Exam latest updates.
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus Exam Details
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023: APPSC Group 4 Exam Details which include the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 4 Exam the candidate must have completed the Intermediate/ 10+2 in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the maximum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 36 years.
- Selection Procedure: Written examination (Screening Test, Objective Type), Personal Interview.
- Exam Application Fee: The Exam Application Fee For General candidates is Rs.100 and also Fee For SC/ST candidates and females as same.
Note: The selections to these posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2.||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks|
APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus
PAPER-1: General Studies
9) Current Affairs
10) Disaster Management
i. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
ii. Earthquakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
iii. Man-made disasters – Prevention strategies.
iv. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures.
1) Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
For more details on the syllabus of subjects go for below links as you can refer to section-wise in the exam of GROUP 4
APPSC Group 4 Exam
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Here we provide the official sites of APPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for group exams. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of APPSC.
APPSC Group 4 Posting & Pay Scale Details
The Public Service Commission of AP state Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job PayScale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 4 Exam: junior Stenos, Typists and Junior Assistants in Judicial Ministerial Services and Junior Stenos, Typists in the Offices of the Heads of the Departments
- Technical Services: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, Assistant Director of Legal Metrology, Industrial Promotion Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests.
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 1 Exam Qualifier is Rs.10900 To Rs.31550.
The Group 4 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of APPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of Group 4 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 4 exam, Group 4 Exam Fee Details.
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern, Marks & Exam Details (APPSC గ్రూప్ 4). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.