AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020: Check out the Latest Details of AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. Here we have Provided the Information on the Entrance Exam 2020 AP EAMCET Admit Card (ఎపి ఎంసెట్). Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Authority will be releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AP EAMCET Entrance Test Syllabus, AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. The admit card was released in April 2020 and students can download it from April 2020.
The Admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 is an important document for all candidates will have to keep safe and produce in the examination center.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam.
Content in this Article
About AP EAMCET
A Common entrance test designated as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is an entrance test for admission into various undergraduate programs in the field of Engineering/ Medical & Agriculture courses such as B.E/B.Tech/BHMS/BMS and other programs in Universities its affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh sate state. JNT University Kakinada will be the conducting authority for AP EAMCET 2020 for the academic session 2020. Generally The announcement of AP EAMCET Notification 2020 in the month of April 2020. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Release Date
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2020 – It will be updated soon
|Name||AP EAMCET (ఎపి ఎంసెట్ )|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||15th April 2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET Exam||20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019|
|Declaration of Exam Results||June 4, 2019|
AP EAMCET full form is Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
AP EAMCET Admit Card Release Date
AP EAMCET (एपी ईएएमसीईटी ) authority released AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card on April 2020. The AP EAMCET Test will be organized in April 2020. The authority will provide the AP EAMCET 2020 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the AP EAMCET 2020 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. JNT University shall organize the counseling procedure for Qualified Students.
AP EAMCET Admit Card Details
The Admit Card will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the 2nd week of April 2020. Students can access the admit card from the website. In the admit card, the exam details such as candidate’s name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam. The following information will be present in the AP EAMCET Admit card 2020. Students Required to Fill All the Details of the following points in the Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Address of the Exam Center
- Scheduled Date & Time
- Photograph and Signature
- General Instructions
How to download Admit Card
For all registered candidates, AP EAMCET Admit Card will be available only in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of AP EAMCET Test 2020 by following steps,
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET official site i.e..,https://apeamcet.nic.in/
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link. Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth of The Applied Candidate.
- Download Admit Card to Click on submit to view the admit card. Candidates must check dates and timings of the exam.
- After the Registration Process print the Documents as a hard copy for further use.
AP EAMCET 2020 Candidate Guidelines
- The Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof. Candidates must read and follow the instructions about hall ticket after downloading the admit card.
- For each candidate, a seat indicating admit card number will be allocated. The candidate has to find out & seated in their allotted seat only.
- Candidates are strictly advised do not bring any kind of study material or mobile phones or electronic watches in the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, it should be immediately brought to the notice of authority.
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates are advised to read all the rules and regulations for the examination carefully. Check the materials that candidates have to bring along for the entrance examination.
- AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
- Online Application Form
- Ball Point Pen
- Required Certificate
AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Address
The Applicant for any problem and any query about the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020. Any difficulty in downloading Admit Card or does not receive Admit Card, then they must contact on the following address.
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari Dist, AP
E-Mail: [email protected]
Near Benz Circle,
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Details: 8340888001, 8340888002, 8340888003, 8340888004
Also, Check the Following Link for more information on the Entrance Exam Admit Card
- VEE Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- IMU CET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- NMIMS NPAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Hope this article helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF (ఎపి ఎంసెట్ Admit Card). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Important Concepts of Entrance Test.