AMAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: Check out the details of AMAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. AMAT is the entrance examination conducted by the University for seeking admissions of MBA Courses. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. For some courses, admissions are also offered to the candidates who are qualified in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/ CMAT/NMAT.
Applications can be filled through online or offline mode. The University started releasing the application forms from 28th Feb 2022. In this, all the details are similar to the AMAT. You can view or download the AMAT Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMAT Question Papers – Download
- AMAT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- AMAT Results, Cutoff Marks and Merit List
Content in this Article
AMAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|AMAT Application Form Starting Date||Feb 28, 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||April 15, 2022|
AMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with 50% marks.
- For MBA 2022, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT / CAT / NMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT / AMAT scores of years 2017 / 2018 / 2019 /2020.
- All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
About Alliance University
Alliance University is a private university that was established in 2010 in Bangalore, India. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D., Certificate Courses in the field of Commerce, Law, Management, Engineering, etc. Alliance University grew out of the “Academy Business School”, which was founded around 2005 and in turn grew out of the “Alliance Group of Institutions”, which had been founded in the mid-1990s. Madhukar G. Angur, then on the faculty of the University of Michigan, was an honorary dean of the Academy Business School and his brother, Sudhir Angur, was the president.
Alliance Business School was unrelated to the “Alliance Business Academy” that was affiliated with Bangalore University.
AMAT Syllabus 2023
Analytical Reasoning Syllabus
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
Language Ability Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks (vocab and grammar-based)
- Grammar questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Completion and inference
- Para jumbles
- Verbal Logic
Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Symbol Based problems
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Cause and Effect
- Matrix arrangements
- Statements and assumption
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current affairs
- Awards and winners
- Famous Personalities
- Government and Politics
- Important happenings around the World
- Static GK
AMAT Exam Pattern 2023
Applicants are required to appear for the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) which is designed on the pattern of MAT/GMAT along with a component of Essay Writing.
Alliance-AMAT 2022 exam pattern is as follows:
- The examination will be a paper-pencil based test
- The examination paper will consist of multiple-choice type questions
- The total marks will obtain 65
- The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes
- The AMAT exam paper will be divided into five sections
- Aspirants will be allotted 1 mark for every correct answer
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer
|Sections Names||Marks Weightage|
Download the AMAT Syllabus 2023 PDF
|AMAT Official Website Link||Click Here|
|AMAT Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the overall details about the AMAT Entrance Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion about this page give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and neighbors.