About LLB Distance Education – Fee, Duration, Recognized Colleges
About LLB Distance Education: Details About LLB Distance Education are provided here. Check LLB Course details (Bachelor of Legislative Law). Here you can get the information about L.L.B law degree in distance education mode. You will get clarification about details like LLB distance education approved bar council, List of Top 15 Universities / colleges Offering LLB through Distance mode, Fee, Duration, Syllabus and other queries. Earlier L.L.B degree or other Law courses have been provided only in regular mode but now you can study Law / L.L.B in Distance Learning mode also.
About LLB Distance Education
However if you want to be a lawyer in future, LLB through distance mode is not a good option because the Bar Council accords no recognition for BL/LLB through distance mode or evening colleges for practicing as an advocate. If you want to practice as a lawyer you have to necessarily enroll in a recognized college or university and complete the three-year course in regular mode.
List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education
There are various universities offering students to study LLB in distance learning mode.
Universities offering LLB through Correspondence or Distance mode are as follows:
- National Law school of India University Distance Education, Bangalore – http://did.nls.ac.in
- Kashmir University – http://tashmiruniversity.net
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab – http://gndu.ac.in
- Dr Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu – http://tndalu.ac.in
- Banaras Hindu University, Banaras – http://bhu.ac.in
- Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – http://jmi.ac.in
- Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal – http://visvabharati.ac.in
- Kalinga University, Bhubaneshwar – http://kiit.ac.in
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana – http://kuk.ac.in
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University (SNDT), Mumbai – http://sndt.ac.in
- The Government Law College, Mumbai – http://glcmumbai.com
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad – http://nalsar.ac.in
- Law Centre No II ARSD College Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – http://Arsdcollege.net
- Motilal Nehru Institute, Allahabad University – http://allduniv.ac.in
- ILS Law College, Pune – http://ilslaw.edu
Advantage of Distance Learning Law
Online LLB programs are a huge leap in advanced education. Any individual having interest in Justice can apply for these courses. Being the best course for the ones who have a desire to bring equality in the society by providing right justice to the individuals, this course is highly popular among the students. Doing an LLB distance education program can let you explore the minutest concepts related to law and to apply them while you are all set to go for your advocacy practice.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Distance Learning Bachelor of Law Course
- The minimum education qualification for studying the LL.B course is successful completion of 10+2 board examination (in this case, the candidate has to study a 5 years comprehensive LL.B course).
- A student can apply to the LL.B course of study after successful completion of graduation in any stream of study (in this case the duration of LL.B study will be 3 years).
- The applicant must score minimum 50 percent in his school examination or graduation for admission to bachelor of law course.
- Good communication, writing and oral skills are prerequisites for a student who wants to excel in the profession of law.
- Every candidate must submit completely filled up application form and application fees within the date notified by the institute for studying LL.B.
- Candidates must also submit essential documents like copies of mark sheets of all examinations passed, identity proofs and passport size photograph when the admission process is on.
Duration of the Course
About LLB Distance Education: The duration of study of bachelor of law course varies between three years to five years depending upon the structure of course or pattern of study followed by a particular institute.
The institutes which accept applications from students who have completed only 10+2 school examination, provide a five year integrated bachelor of law course. Other institutes which accept applications from only students who have completed graduation provide a 3 years bachelor of law course.
The duration of About LLB Distance Education study for distance learning candidates may extend beyond the time allotted for regular classroom students as distance education students sit for the final examinations at a time suited to their personal and professional commitments.