NEET Question Papers 2023: In this article, we are providing details about NEET Question Papers of previous years are given here. These NEET Question Papers with Answers contain questions set by CBSE for the National Eligibility Entrance Test.
From now on NTA has taken over the charge of organizing NEET (NEET प्रश्न पत्र). There are almost one million students preparing for medical entrance exams right now and for all of them, it is essential to solving the last 10 year’s NEET exam question papers.
Ever since NEET replaced state and college-level medical entrance exams it has become even more important to know its exam pattern and syllabus. In this, all the details are completely similar to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. You can view or download the NEET 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Previous Question Papers is also available on this page.
Download NEET Question Papers, Previous Papers, Model Papers 2023
Content in this Article
|NEET Question Paper 2023||Download|
- BHU RET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- BHU PET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- BHU UET Question Paper 2023, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- ACET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020 pdf Download
- ATMA Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 pdf Download
In order to appear for NEET, you need to get your hands on the AIPMT previous question papers with solutions free download and AIPMT solved question papers with key free download pdf. It’s not difficult to get the last 10 years of AIPMT previous question papers with solutions PDF and last 10 years NEET question papers PDF. That is what we are providing you with this post.
NEET Last 5 Years Question Papers
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2023 – Click Here
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2022 – Click Here
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2021 – Click Here
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2020 – Click Here
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2019 – Click Here
- NEET Exam Question Papers 2018- Click Here
How to download NEET Question Paper
The NEET Practice question paper will allow applicants to have an estimate of the difficulty level of questions in the different sections of the test and will also help them check the score they are likely to get on the basis of the answers marked by them.
The links to NEET 2023 entrance test solutions will also be provided above along with the link to NEET question paper 2023. Calculating the score will help candidates to roughly determine if or not they will be able to cross the NEET (National Elibility cun Entrance Test) cutoff marks and qualify the examination.
Candidates are required to score equivalent to 50th percentile (45th percentile for persons with Disability, and 40th percentile for SC/ST) in order to qualify NEET 2019. To know the cutoff scores of previous years, check NEET cutoff trends.
Download NEET Previous Papers PDF
|Codes||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Code AA||Click here||Click here|
|Code BB||Click here||Click here|
|Code CC||Click here||Click here|
|Code DD||Click here||Click here|
|Code EE||Click here||Click here|
|Code FF||Click here||Click here|
|Code GG||Click here||Click here|
|Code HH||Click here||Click here|
|Code KK||Click here||Click here|
|Code LL||Click here||Click here|
|Code MM||Click here||Click here|
|Code NN||Click here||Click here|
|Code PP||Click here||Click here|
|Code QQ||Click here||Click here|
|Code RR||Click here||Click here|
|Code SS||Click here||Click here|
|Code WW||Click here||Click here|
|Code XX||Click here||Click here|
|Code YY||Click here||Click here|
|Code ZZ||Click here||Click here|
NEET Question Papers with Answers
NEET Question Papers with Answers are available in the official website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ to check out.
NEET Sample Question Papers
NEET Sample Question Papers will be provided in its official website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ to check.
NEET Model Question Papers
NEET Model Question Papers are visit in the official website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ to check once.
How to Download NEET Question Papers
There are several ways to download NEET question papers. Here are a few steps that you can follow:
- Visit the official website of NEET: https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
- Look for the ‘Examination’ section on the website and click on it.
- Click on the ‘Question Papers’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the course and semester for which you want to download the question papers.
- Once you select the course and semester, a list of question papers will appear.
- Select the question paper you want to download and click on the download option.
- The question paper will be downloaded to your device.
Alternatively, you can also search for NEET question papers on various educational websites or online forums. You may find previous years’ question papers that have been shared by other students or teachers. However, it’s always recommended to get the question papers from the official website of the university.
NEET Previous Year Papers – How to challenge NEET Answer Key
- Go to Candidate Login and enter NEET Registration Number and Password.
- Now click on the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ tab and select the answer booklet code.
- Select the question for the challenge and then click on the submit button.
- Select your answer and give comments/justifications for the answer.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ tab and pay requisite fee for challenging the answer key.
- Pay the fee using Debit/Credit Card. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 for each answer key that is challenged.
- Now you can take the printout of Confirmation Slip showing details of NEET answer key challenged.
FAQS About NEET Question Papers 2023 – NEET Sample & Previous Question Papers
What is NEET?
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a national level entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into various medical courses including MBBS, BDS, and other allied courses.
Why should I practice NEET sample and previous question papers?
Practicing NEET sample and previous question papers will help you understand the exam pattern, difficulty level, and types of questions that are asked in the exam. It will also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and work on them accordingly.
Where can I find NEET sample and previous question papers?
NEET sample and previous question papers are available on the official website of NTA. You can also find them on various other educational websites and forums.
How many NEET question papers are available?
NTA conducts NEET exam once every year, and the question paper for each year is available on the official website. So, there are multiple NEET question papers available for practice.
What is the pattern of NEET question paper?
NEET question paper consists of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that need to be answered within a duration of 3 hours. The questions are divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
Is there any negative marking in NEET?
Yes, there is negative marking in NEET. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted, and for every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
Can I use a calculator during the NEET exam?
No, the use of a calculator or any electronic device is strictly prohibited during the NEET exam.
Can I take the NEET question paper home after the exam?
No, you are not allowed to take the NEET question paper home after the exam. The question paper will be collected by the invigilator after the exam.
Is it necessary to solve the entire NEET question paper during the exam?
No, it is not necessary to solve the entire NEET question paper during the exam. You can attempt as many questions as you can within the given time duration.
Can I challenge the NEET question paper if I find any discrepancy?
Yes, you can challenge the NEET question paper if you find any discrepancy within the specified time frame provided by the NTA.
Here, we have provided the information about the NEET Question Papers/Practice Question Papers with Key 2023. So, refer once in this page and if you have any queries give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site. Share this page to our friends and family.