Check this article if you are searching for NCERT Class 6 English Books. NCERT has provided e-books for the current academic year 2020-21. CBSE Class VI English Books contains various exercises in English. There are two types of NCERT Class 6 English Books. They are
- A Pact with the Sun
Content in this Article
NCERT Class 6 English Books
The books by NCERT allow the student to enjoy the education and at the same time, he/she gains the knowledge in the right way. These provide knowledge in terms of pictures.
|Download NCERT Class 6 English Books|
|Publication / Author||NCERT|
|No. of Units|
|Language Medium||English Medium|
Chapters & Units in NCERT Class VI English Book “Honeysuckle”
There are total of 10 units in NCERT 6th Class English Honeysuckle book. In the Honeysuckle English textbook the following are the units and chapters covered.
- Chapter 1: Who Did Patrick’s Homework? & A House, A Home
- Chapter 2: How the Dog Found Himself a New Master! & The Kite
- Chapter 3: Taro’s Reward & The Quarrel
- Chapter 4: An Indian – American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla & Beauty
- Chapter 5: A Different Kind of School & Where Do All the Teachers Go?
- Chapter 6: Who I Am & The Wonderful Words
- Chapter 7: Fair Play
- Chapter 8: A Game of Chance & Vocation
- Chapter 9: Desert Animals & Whatif
- Chapter 10: The Banyan Tree
Download NCERT 6th Class English “Honeysuckle” book Chapterwise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 6 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF Ebooks of Class 6 English Honeysuckle by NCERT.
NCERT Class VI English Honeysuckle book
Who Did Patrick’s Homework? & A House, A Home
How the Dog Found Himself a New Master! & The Kite
Taro’s Reward & The Quarrel
An Indian – American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla & Beauty
A Different Kind of School & Where Do All the Teachers Go?
Who I Am & The Wonderful Words
A Game of Chance & Vocation
|Unit-9||Desert Animals & Whatif||Download|
|Unit-10||The Banyan Tree||Download|
Chapters & Units in NCERT Class 6 English Book “A Pact with the Sun”
There are a total of 10 units in NCERT Class 6 English “A pact with the Sun” book. In the “A pact with the Sun” English textbook, the following are the units and chapters covered.
- Chapter 1: A Tale of Two Birds
- Chapter 2: The Friendly Mongoose
- Chapter 3: The Shepherd’s Treasure
- Chapter 4: The Old-Clock Shop
- Chapter 5: Tansen
- Chapter 6: The Monkey and the Crocodile
- Chapter 7: The Wonder Called Sleep
- Chapter 8: A Pact with the Sun
- Chapter 9: What Happened to the Reptiles
- Chapter 10: A Strange Wrestling Match
Download Class 6 English “A Pact with the Sun” book Chapterwise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 6 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF Ebooks of Class 6 “A pact with the Sun” English by NCERT.
NCERT Class 6 English “A Pact with the Sun” book
|Unit-1||A Tale of Two Birds||Download|
|Unit-2||The Friendly Mongoose||Download|
|Unit-3||The Shepherd’s Treasure||Download|
|Unit-4||The Old-Clock Shop||Download|
The Monkey and the Crocodile
|Unit-7||The Wonder Called Sleep||Download|
|Unit-8||A Pact with the Sun||Download|
What Happened to the Reptiles
A Strange Wrestling Match
Download NCERT Class 6 English Books – Full Books PDF
The complete books of NCERT Class 6 English Books are given here. Click here to download the full-text books.
Download “Honeysuckle” Textbook
Download “A Pact with the Sun” Textbook
Guide/ Time table for preparing NCERT Class 6 English Books
English must be given a separate time for preparation. Communication is the only way to connect with people. Only English is the common language we all have across the world. English can be understandable by everyone when it is learned by these steps:
- Read: Reading what you see
- Listen: Listening to what the teacher saying
- Learn: Learning what your teacher teaches you
- Speak: Talk to each other what you READ, LISTEN, LEARN
As per today’s generation, a man without education is treated as a man without clothes. English has become a part and participle of our life. The basic mobile that we use is comprising of English. So in the age of kindergarten itself, English has been introduced for learning basic things. The above-mentioned steps can be used for learning perfect English.
CBSE Class VI Textbook Importance
The main intension of NCERT or CBSE or any system concerned to Education Field is to make a student easily understand and gain knowledge through the books they provide. Urdu is such a difficult language. NCERT has taken a step forward and made this book in order to make a student understand the language.
- A good foundation should be laid for a student at a lower level itself.
- These NCERT Class 6 English Books provide a good method of learning and the best grammar for the students to learn.
- They make the children learn, play, and enjoy the study time.
Objectives of NCERT Class 6 English books
The important phase of time for a student to mold his future is from Class – 6. NCERT English Books for Class VI has done an appreciative work by designing these books with simple language that is understandable both by students and their parents.
Buy NCERT Class 6 English Books at Amazon.in
Keep in touch with us for more updates regarding NCERT Class 6 English Books. For any queries in CBSE Class VI English Books contact our website through the comment section.