MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF – In Hindi & English
Download the MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF – In Hindi & English. Candidates can Download the MP CPCT Syllabus 2018 in The Pdf Format with Single Download Links. Here we Provide the MP CPCT Syllabus wit out any Cost and Registration Process. The Computer Proficiency Certification Test Applied Candidates has to attempt both Hindi and English typing test, the Actual scorecard will record scores for Computer proficiency and for each typing test separately.
Also, Read the Following Links for More Information
- CPCT Admit Card 2018 – cpct.mp.gov.in – Download Exam Hall Ticket
- The CPCT Exam Paper 2017 PDF & Download Previous Question Papers
- CPCT Typing Test – English & Hindi – CPCT Live & Online Practice Test
CPCT Full Form is COMPUTER PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION TEST
MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2018
Content in this Article
The CPCT is evaluated in two sections of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test in English & Hindi Languages. Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- CPCT Exam Paper (MCQs) – The MCQS section will Consist of 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred to CPCT Portal. The Duration will be Given for the Test is 75 minutes.
- CPCT typing test – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 5 minutes will be provided prior to the test. The score of Mock will not be included in the ScoreCard.
- Hindi Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 10minutes will be provided prior to the test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
The Following we provided the Detailed MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2018. Candidate can also visit the Official Website of MP CPCT 2018 for More information. Candidate can Follow the MP CPCT Exam Syllabus for their Test preparation.
- Computer software: software categories such as System Software, Application Software, Embedded Software, Proprietary Software, Open Source Software; The Computer Languages such as Machine Level Language, Assembly Level Language, High Level Language, Interpreter, Compiler; Operating Systems such as Windows and Linux etc. and concepts of Memory Units such as Bit, Byte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte etc.
- Computer Hardware: generations and types of computers, printers, input and output devices and hardware components such as Central Processing Unit (CPU) like arithmetic logic unit, control unit, memory unit; Universal Serial Bus (USB), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Motherboard, Sound Card, Graphics Card, and related concepts
- Input Devices: keyboard, mouse, light pen, touch screens, graphics tablets, joystick, Microphone, Optical Character Reader, MICR, Scanner, digital or web camera, card reader, barcode reader, biometric sensor
- Output Devices: Monitor or visual display unit, printer (impact or non-impact), speaker, plotter; and Secondary Storage Devices such as USB Pen Drives, floppy disks, Compact Disk (CD), Digital Video Disk (DVD), Blue Ray Disk, Solid State Drive etc.
Basic Computer Operations
- Generic steps required for setting up a computer, booting and shutting down, logging on and off to a network, determining an IP address, verifying physical connectivity to a network, installing and updating software packages, disabling applications from running on start-up, uninstalling a software from computer, customising desktop background, resizing windows, volume controls of computer, setting up a new printer or webcam or scanner or other peripheral devices, understanding of steps to protect computers from power disturbances and basic troubleshooting including power backups
- System Administration and Security concepts such as setting options and preferences in an Operating System; encryption of data; keeping personal data private and secure; creating strong passwords; changing passwords; checking a system for bugs, spyware or other malicious application
through virus scanners
- File Management Functions: Copying files to memory disk, undoing mistakes, using default help modules, connecting to the Internet and downloading and uploading files, setup, and printing of documents Compressing files; identifying and selecting suitable file formats and using them for transferring data.
General IT skills
- Word processing skills: creating a document, using spellcheck, creating tables, working with headers or footers, mail merge, document formatting etc. and common word processing related keyboard commands;
- Numeric Skills: Deal with numbers and digits, using formulas, references, macros, tables, graphs through spreadsheets and common keyboard commands for spreadsheets. Presentation skills for sharing and understanding data in form of charts, graphs, and data.
- Internet skills: using search engine effectively to get the best-desired result within short time; uploading and downloading information from the Internet and usage of Internet applications such as websites, browsers, blogs,
and Internet services such as Email, video conferencing, Online Collaboration etc.
Read and understand passages in English comprising questions
regarding locating information, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, the tone of passage and getting the central theme.
Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Mathematical Aptitude: Number System- Fractions, Surds, Decimals, Number Series. Arthematic- Percentages, Profit& Loss, Discount, Compound Interest & Annuities, Ratio & Proportions, Time, Work & Distance, 2 D & 3D Figures- Areas & Volumes)
- Reasoning Aptitude: Verbal and Logical Reasoning focusing on deriving conclusions from logical premises or assess the validity of arguments based on the statement of facts.
Indian History & Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Trends in Current Affairs.
- Typing in English
- Typing in Hindi
<<Click Here: Download CPCT Syllabus 2018 Pdf>>
<<Click Here: Download CPCT Syllabus in Hindi Pdf>>
CPCT Qualifying Marks
The Candidates has to attempt both Hindi and English typing test, the scorecard will record scores for Computer proficiency and for each typing test separately. The candidate will be declared as ‘CPCT Qualified’ for the skill where the candidate has secured 50 % marks and above. The CPCT minimum passing score for Candidates is 50%.
- MCQs= 38 Marks
- English Typing=30 NWPM
- Hindi Typing=20 NWPM
Here we provide the Complete Information on the MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF – In Hindi & English. For any Query on the CPCT Test, You can Contact Us Via Comment Box. You Can Like Our Page Or Subscribe for More Information On the Day to Day Updates on CPCT.