Download MBA Security Market Operations Notes Pdf. Here You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc. All the students who are doing MBA, the following notes (MBA సెక్యూరిటీ మార్కెట్ ఆపరేషన్స్) will help fast understanding of the fundamentals of Security Market Operations. From the following MBA Security Market Operations Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Lecture Notes Pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- International Financial Management Notes for MBA – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA International Trade and Finance Lecture Notes pdf- Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
MBA Security Market Operations Notes Pdf
According to Dr. V A Avadhani, Securities markets are markets in financial assets or instruments and these are represented as I.O.Us (I owe you) in financial form. These are issued by business organizations, corporate units, and the Governments, Central or State. Public sector undertakings also issue these securities. These securities are used to finance their investment and current expenditure. Securities are claims on money and are like promissory notes or I.O.U. Securities are a source of funds for companies, Govt. etc. There are two types of sources of funds
namely internal and external and securities emerge when funds are raised from external sources
Security Market Operations Notes For MBA Students
|Security Market Operations Notes Pdf
|Security Market Operations Lecture Notes
|Security Market Operations PPT
|Security Market Operations Text Book
|Security Market Operations Question Paper
Suggested Books for MBA Security Market Operations
- Dalton, John M, HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS, Prentice Hall, New Delhi.
- Machi Raju, H.R, MERCHANT BANKING; Wiley Eastern Ltd.; New Delhi.
- Chanratre, KR, CAPITAL ISSUE, SEBI & LISTING; Bharat Publishing House, New
MBA Security Market Operations Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Security Markets – Legal Environment: SEBI Act, 1992, Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956, Companies Act 1956 (various provisions relating to securities), RBI rules and guidelines for Fll’s.
Unit – II
Security Markets – Primary market – its role and functions – Methods of selling securities in primary market – New financial instruments – New Issues – SEBI guidelines for public issues – pricing of issue, promoters’ contribution – appointment and role of merchant bankers, underwriters, brokers, registrars and managers, bankers etc – Underwriting of issues – Allotment of shares – Procedures for new issues – e-trading.
Unit – III
Secondary Market – Role, importance, an organization of stock exchanges – Listing of securities in stock exchanges – Trading mechanism – screen based system – Insider trading; Take-over’s – Internet-based trading.
Unit – IV
Depository: Role and need – The Depositories Act, 1996, SEBI (Depositories and Participants Regulation) 1996 – SEBI (Custodian of Securities) Regulation 1996 – National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) – Depository participant.
Unit – V
Capital Market Instruments – Equity, Secured Premium Notes, Equity Shares with detachable warrants, Sweat Equity, Non-Voting Shares, Tracking stocks, Preference Shares, Debentures, Disaster Bonds, Option Bonds, Easy Exit Bonds, Split Coupon Debentures, Floating Rate Bonds and Notes, Clip and Strip Bonds, Dual Convertible Bonds, Debt Instruments with Debt warrants, Indexed Rate Notes, Stepped Coupon Bonds, Dual Option Warrants, Extendable Notes, Commodity Bonds, Mortgage Backed Securities, Carrot and Stick Bond, Capital Indexed Bonds, Debt for Equity Swap, Zero Coupon Convertible Notes, Global Depository Receipts, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds – New instruments of Capital Market – Pure, Hybrid and Derivatives; Money Market Instruments – Treasury bills, Commercial Bills, Commercial Paper, Participatory Notes.
MBA Security Market Operations Review Questions
- If the HSBC were to do business with the People’s Republic of China and have substantial holdings of the Chinese Yuan (renminbi) on hand, what risk might this pose for the bank?
- Explain the procedure of Registration of transfer of securities with depository under the Depositories Act 1996
- Explain briefly the Powers of Board to give Directions in certain cases under Depositories Act 1996
- How could the HSBC manage its currency exchange rate risk?
- As the British retail banks are merged to achieve cost savings and economies, do this increase or decrease the barriers to entry for foreign banks wishing to do business in the EU?
- What is the depository? Explain the role and need for depository?
- Explain briefly the rights & obligations of depositories as per the Depositories Act 1996
- Briefly, explain the procedure of inspection and audit under SEBI (Custodian of Securities and Regulation) Act1996
- Explain the procedure for application of grant of certificate of registration under SEBI (Depositories Participation and Regulation) Act 1996
- Explain the procedure of inspection under SEBI (Depositories Participation and Regulation) Act1996
- Briefly, explain the procedure for action in case of default under SEBI (Custodian of Securities and Regulation) Act1996
- Explain general obligations and responsibilities of custodian under SEBI (Custodian of Securities and Regulation) Act1996
- Explain the procedure of Registration of custodian of services inspection under SEBI (Custodian of Securities and Regulation) Act1996
Buy MBA Security Market Operations Online at Amazon.in
We have Provided the MBA Security Market Operations Notes Pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Security Market Operations Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Security Market Operations Books at Amazon also. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. For more information about the MBA Security Market Operations Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.