Check out the Karnataka ITI Hall Ticket 2020. The Industrial Training and Employment releases the Hall Ticket of all Semesters. Candidates can download admit cards or hall tickets from the NCVT website or our website. The ITI Exams will be conducted in the month of June 2019. So the hall tickets will be uploaded by the institute 15 days before the examinations begin. Through this article, you will get the details of KA ITI Hall Ticket, How to Download, Details on Hall Ticket (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಐಟಿಐ ಅಡ್ಮಿಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್)PDF. Read the below article to know about Karnataka ITI Admit Card.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Karnataka ITI Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Department||Industrial Training and Employment|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|KA ITI Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About KA ITI
The Department of Industrial Training & Employment is implementing National Employment Service Scheme for the benefit of unemployed and Vocational Training Scheme for the benefit of youth for getting employment or self-employment in accordance with the standards and norms prescribed by the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T), Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
While the employment service is rendered through the Employment Exchanges and Guidance Bureaux, the Vocational Training Project is implemented through a network of Government and recognized private Industrial Training Institutes and industrial establishments.
- To ensure a steady flow of skilled manpower to industries.
- To equip the youth with practical skills which enable them to seek employment or self-employment.
- To rise the quality and quantity of industrial production by systematic training of workers.
Employment Wing :
- To promote the best possible coordination between manpower supply and demand by rendering assistance to be job seekers and employers
- To promote the employability of students and job seekers through Vocational Guidance activities
- To facilitate manpower planning and analysis through effective implementation of the Employment Market Information program.
ITI Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket is a very important document to be carried to the Examination Hall. The Institute releases the hall tickets on the official website. Candidates are requested to download the Hall Ticket from http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/ and take a print out of it. Admit Cards or hall tickets will not be sent by post or mail. These Hall Tickets will be uploaded 15 days before the exams start. The Examiner will verify your hall ticket. Candidates are not allowed to write the exam if they haven’t brought the Hall Ticket.
ITI Semester Hall Tickets
Here we have mentioned the Hall Ticket links for I, II, III, IV semesters. Click on the link to download your Exam, Admit Card :
How to Download the KA ITI Hall Ticket?
Follow the below steps to download Karnataka ITI Admit Card 2020 :
- Go to the official website of the Institute i.e., https://iti.nic.in/login.jsp
- Click on the link ” KA ITI Admit Card “.
- Enter the details of Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- And Click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it for your Examination purpose.
Details on Hall Ticket PDF
The following details will be provided on the Hall Ticket PDF. The candidates are advised to cross-check the mentioned information of yours is valid or not, before taking a printout of it. In case there is any discrepancy found in the admit card, then the students must contact the examination authority. They must not try to correct it on their own.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Karnataka ITI Hall Ticket 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.