Check Out The Latest Details on the Topic JEE Main Result 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Release The official Results of JEE MAIN 2020 (जेईई मेन 2020). The JEE Main 2020 exam is going to be conducted by CBSE in online & offline modes for paper-1 and paper-2 in various Examination centers all over India and foreign countries. The JEE Main Result 2020 will be Announced by CBSE in the month of April 2020. After the JEE Main Result is announced, CBSE releases the All India Rank list which displays the Qualified Ranks obtained in the Test by the candidate.
In our Previous Article, we provide the information Like JEE Main Entrance Test Important Dates, JEE Main Test Pattern, and Syllabus, Eligibility, JEE Main Syllabus, JEE Main 2020 Application Form, and Fee. JEE Main 2020 Applied Candidates can download the Application Form, Admit Card, Previous Question Papers, Answer Keys through the following Links. By referring Below Posts you can get the complete information on JEE Main 2020 Test.
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The JEE Main Question Papers 2020 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
- JEE Main Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
JEE Main Result 2020 Release Date to Download
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Authority would be Conduct the JEE Main 2020 Test for the Applied Candidates of all over India and Foreign Countries. The JEE Mains 2020 Offline Examination (Paper I & Paper-II) will be conducted in the First week of April 2020. JEE-Main 2020 (Online) Examination on the Dates of the second week of April 2020. The JEE Main Result 2020 will be Available on 30th April 2020. JEE Main 2020 Result will be available by CBSE in online mode tentatively in the last week of April and last week of May 2020.
JEE Main 2020 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination. All India Rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs.
- JEE MAIN 2020 Result and Score Card Download- Link will be Update Soon
Note: Only Indian nationals are allowed to fill choices online for counseling in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs because there is a separate DASA channel for Foreign National candidates.
|JEE Mains 2020 Offline Examination (Paper I & Paper II)||1st week of April 2020|
|JEE-Main 2020 (Online) Examination||2nd week of April 2020|
|Answer Key and OMR Sheets||3rd week of April 2020|
|JEE-Main 2020 Result||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of All India Ranks||Last week of April 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Result for Paper 2||Last week of May 2020|
|Rank Card||Last week of May 2020|
Note: JEE Main 2020 has 3 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Mains. The Number of Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards.
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of JEE Main 2020 for the Candidate Result.
- Find out the Answer key Tab of JEE Main 2020 Result Download.
- Enter the candidate Roll.no & Date of Birth of the JEE main 2020 and then click on Submit for your Result
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet and Rank Card for future use in Counseling.
JEE Main Candidate Instructions
- For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards.
- For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
- There shall be no weight age for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Main examination.
JEE Mains 2020 Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JEE Mains 2020 Examination for Admission. The Cut Off Marks for General category is 105 Marks and for OBC is 70 Marks and for SC is 50 Marks and for ST is 44 Marks. JEE-Main 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the JEE-Main 2020 candidates for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. The following are the previous Year Category wise Cutoff Marks of the Candidates
JEE Main Cut Off 2017 Marks
|OBC – NIL||49|
Cut Off JEE Mains 2016
|OBC – NIL||70|
JEE Mains 2020 Counseling
JEE Main 2020 Counseling will be from the third week of June and will continue until the third week of July 2020. The counseling and seat allotment process of JEE Mains 2020 will be held online for admission to 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 GFTIs for the participating institutes of JEE Mains 2020.
JEE Main Important Links
- Official Website
- JEE Main Test Cities and Centers
- Previous Year Question Papers
- JEE Main 2017 Results
- JEE Main2020 in pen-paper based (offline) mode will be conducted on 08th April 2020.
Also, Read the Following Links for More information on Entrance Test Results
- JEE Advanced | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- IIT JAM | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
Hope you may get the complete information on the topic of JEE Main Result (जेईई मेन Results) 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. For any kind of Doubts according to JEE Main 2020 Test, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Like or Subscribe Our Website for Regular Updates on Entrance Test.